Chapter 15

It was about a week later. Me and franks relationship had been going strong.

We hung out almost everyday, and Mikey and Ray started to become friends also.

I felt a lot closer to Frank after I told him about my past.

Me and him had been dating for about two weeks now, which was crazy.

It was almost 4th of July, and Frank was having a big pool party with a bunch of people. I was exited, but also nervous.

I get really awkward around people. But at least Frank would be there.

The party was Tomarrow, and I was going to have to actually wear swim shorts.

My scars are going to show.

To prepare myself for having my scars exposed, which is something I DID NOT like, I decided I would wear a short sleeve shirt today.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to Mikey.

"Hey Morning Mikes." I said poking his side.

Mikey looked at me and did a double take.

"G..Gerard? Your wearing a.. short sleeve shirt??" He said like he couldn't Belive his eyes.

I nodded and glanced away.

Mikey faced his body too me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you." he said rubbing my back and then letting go of me to resume watching his show.

One thing was for sure, I was ready for tomorrow night.
______
*The Next Night*

I was already at Franks house along with Mikey. We came early to help get the house in order and make the food. It was getting dark so we assumed the people Would come soon.

"Gerardo, lets go get are swim trunks on." I smiled and nodded.

We walked up the stairs and Frank brought me into his bedroom.

Frank pulled off my shirt and gave me a peck on the lips before handing me the swimsuit that I had, already at his house.

I had left a lot of clothes here in the last too weeks.

Which that doesn't make sense because, we hadn't actually had.. sex yet.

We had done things but still hadn't gone all the way.

Anyway, we started to hear people and voices downstairs in the house, so we hurried and got fully changed.

"Okay You ready?" He said wrapping his arms around me and squeezing my ass.

I giggled and squirmed a little.

"As ready as I'll ever be. I'm just a little nervous to let everybody see my.. uh.. scars." I said hesitantly.

He smiled at me and moved in closer.

"Don't worry, you have nothing to be ashamed for. You are perfect." he said before leaning it and giving me a slow, passionate kiss.

He pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go." he said smiling and pulling my down the stairs.

We came down too see music and lots of people in the kitchen mingling, and in the pool.

Frank pulled me outside to the pool and hopped in.

"CMON Gee get in!" He said reaching he hands out to me. I say down on the ledge and leg my feet hang in the water.

The pool was pretty crowded so I was a little nervous, but I couldn't resist when Frank offered me to get on his back.

I climbed onto franks back and hung my arms around his neck. I rested my head on his shoulder.

The water was warm, but I clung onto Frank just because of the all people crowding in the pool singing along to the music.

I felt Frank carry us to a less crowded, shallow part of the pool and spin me around so that he was now, holding me like a little kid.

He leaned far word and kissed me, making his way down, kissing down my neck.

I moaned a little as I felt him leaving little kisses on my chest and his hand slunk around me to pinch my butt.

"Ohh, Frank." I said. I felt an erection coming.

I was quite embarrassed so I tried to cover myself, but Frank grabbed my wrists and kept me.

"Somebody's getting horny?" he said with an evil smirk.

"maybe" I said blushing.

Frank leaned to my side and whispered in my ear.

"So how about we take this upstairs.." he said it to hot, I felt his warm breath on my ear.

"God yes" I whimpered.

He grabbed me and picked me up, carrying me out of the pool and inside to the kitchen.

I was hoping Mikey didn't see us, that would be awkward.

He started kissing me again as he set me down on his bed and pushed me over.

He was hovering over me and I felt his hands pull my swim shorts off, exposin my naked body.

His hand curled around me and I whimpered.

"Ohh Fuck" I moaned into franks ear.

He started pumping me faster and faster.

I panted and let out a scream. He covered my mouth and stopped.

"Shh baby you gotta keep it down for me." he said as i noticed he was pulling his own shorts off.

"Do you trust me?" He said to me, he was wet and hot, but god he was sexy.

I nodded and closed my eyes. Frank turned my over onto my stomach. I got onto my hands and knees. God I was ready for Frank.

I felt Frank push into me slowly.

"OHH FUCK" I yelped out. Good thing Frank locked the door.

He moved in and out of me faster and faster. I felt an orgasm coming soon enough.

"FranK...I'm going to.." I couldn't finish my sentence. I felt Sweat drip down my face.

"Hold it Gee," he said panting.

I held on for another 15 seconds. Wishing I could just let go.

"Oh fuck Gerard go." he started to slow down.

I moaned loud and felt Frank cum inside me. He pulled out and I turned into my side. Ripples of pleasure went through my body.

Frank crawled next to me in bed and I saw his face was red and flustered and his small moans filled the room.

"Fuck Gerard, that...was....a-amazing" he managed to make out in between his gulps of air.

As our breathing returned to normal Frank and I lay under the covers naked, bodies touching and fingers Intertwined.
___________________________
1) This is a really long chapter
2) That last part though ;)

I know that last part made your feel scale go from 0-10000 dont lie.

Also I would like to teach you a new word. According to urban dictionary, 'Jilling Off' is the girl version of 'Jacking off' so there you go.

Your welcome for this chapter. #appreciate #eroticfanfiction #yes

-Emily xxxx