Chapter 19

It was about 4 days later, Franks stomach was doing a lot better, he could actually walk by himself now. He would have to get his stitches out in another week.

Right now Frank was upstairs, eating lunch I had made him watching TV. I was downstairs washing the dishes.

I had been staying at Franks house most of the time sense we had been dating. I was hoping soon to just MOVE in. But I felt bad leaving Mikey behind. Lately Mikey had been spending his time with Ray.

The two of them had been best friends not for like two weeks.

I was glad that they got along, because it worked in me and Franks favor.

I scrubbed the dishes. I tried to do whatever I could until he healed.

Lately I had been feeling a lot more Anxious. Like when I was a kid. And it scared me.

I didn't want to have to go back on pills. I hated it. And it made me feel like a freak.

I started to breath heavy thinking of if I had to start being on medication again.

I can't. I won't.

I felt my face getting hot and flustered and I wiped and hands off, sitting on the couch. I put my face in my hands and panicked.

I let a few years slip out and started to hyperventilate. The thought of having to take... pills again. That was terrifying.

I hate the feeling of what they do to me.

The feeling of being drugged up all the time wasn't right. It wasn't natural.

My vision became blury as I started to cry quietly, but not quiet enough, because Frank hobbled down the stairs.

"Gee?" He walked over to me, sitting down next to me and wrapping his weak arms around my chest.

"What's wrong?" He said, putting his head on my shoulder.

I told him Everything. I told him about how I felt anxiety lately. And how I was scared to tell somebody. And how I hated the pills that I would have to take.

He smiled lovingly at me. His lips resting against mine to shut me up.

"We will go to the doctor Tomorrow, and you will tell them everything you just told me." He said, still not letting go.

"There going to put me on medication." I said looking at him scared.

"Listen, maybe they will. But you have to trust me. I don't want you to feel like this anymore."

Frank got up, and grabbed my hand. He pulled me up the stairs and into bed.

He wrapped his arm around me and Before long I heard his small snores.

I felt okay for a while again. Frank did that too me.
___________________________

Man this story is taking a lot of turns. Poor Gerard. I am sorry for your poor little heart of your reading this cause it's an emotional roller coaster.

Anyway I know it's a short chapter but I had to bring back the anxiety and I needed a short chapter too just get things clear.

Well buckle your seatbelt a cause we're not done yet.

-Emily xxx