13 ° Burnt Orange.

Comincia dall'inizio

"I—It's Toko Fukawa!"

"Hmmm... You're that writing prodigy, aren't you?" Hiroko smiled to herself, shaking her head. "Nevertheless, noted. You're Koko and Fufu."

Toko grimaced. "Wh—Why did you use my last name..?"

Hiroko let out a small chuckle. "Who cares? Worrying over little details is bad for the skin, hun."

The writing prodigy sighed. "Jeez, half-assing it... You two are definitely related."

Soon after the conversation with Hiroko finished, the girls went to find Shirokuma again, who led them to the conference room. The room was large yet vacant, with foldable chairs and tables scattered around. They were supposed to meet the leader of the resistance—yet, there was no one inside this room aside from them.

"Leader?" Toko grumbled, clasping her hands together. "He's probably just some old geezer who thinks he can run the show. I won't hold my breath. What kind of leader would a pitiful place like this even have? Definitely a useless old man. If he really was a superior man, he would be in a superior organization. Just like Master..."

She glanced at Shirokuma.

"And you shouldn't have high expectations either, Omaru."

"Expectations..?" Komaru sweatdropped, "What kind of expectations..?"

But she shook her head, walking around the conference room and deciding to open a locker. At the bottom of the locker was a small scrap note—labeled "List of Victims" and "List of Missing".

Komaru paled. It didn't help that the Warriors of Hope called this a revolution; in the end, it was just war.

Toko seemed upset when Hope's Peak Academy was brought up. But when Komaru asked, she only brushed it off, saying it "was a long story" and moving forward. It was shocking to know the kids were a part of the troublemakers class—even as child prodigies, there was still a hierarchy system? And what made it even more horrifying was that they were just kids, killing without guilt or mercy because of their upbringing.

"Yo, Shirokuma," a voice interjected their conversation. "I heard you were looking for me?"

"Haa—Haiji!"

"Heard you went outside without my permission... Didn't I tell you it's dangerous?"

Haiji was a man with long, disheveled black hair and lavender eyes. He wore a buttoned-up shirt along with a thick hooded jacket, fur trimming the hood. Most notably—his right forearm and palm were completely covered with a cast. He looked over at Komaru and Toko. "So, two more newcomers?"

He took a seat in one of the many chairs, crossing his leg. "The name's Haiji Towa. I'm the leader of the resistance here."

"Wh—What a surprise... He's pretty handsome."

"Huh..?!"

Toko took the initiative, stepping forward. "I—I'm Toko Fukawa. I hope we get along well."

Komaru rose an eyebrow at Toko's behavior but didn't comment on it. "I'm... Komaru Naegi. Um, if your last name is Towa, does that mean you're..?"

Haiji nodded before she could finish her question. "Yeah, I'm from the Towa family."

"Haiji's father is a chairman of Towa Group." Shirokuma explained.

Toko straightened her posture. "Then— you're the son of a distinguished family?! And the Towa Group, too... You must be very—"