Chapter 36

Disha's POV

"Thankyou for helping me." I say.

"Your welcome." She replies. I want to give her a smile but it doesn't comes. From yesterday only I am calm not even a tear dropped from my eyes after leaving the mansion. I still can't believe I left vihaan. The thought came in a blink and without thinking much I left. But as soon as I came out of the mansion I started panicking. I didn't knew where to go and how to go where I want. I never had the use to roam alone. Vihaan was their with me everytime to guide me. He was there in each and every thing of my life's important days.

I was roaming in the dark roads without any destination. It told me that without vihaan I have no destination. In the middle of the road I found some bad boys. Seeing them my heartbeat razed and going back became more tempting. But being busy in whatever they were talking they didn't say me. At one point I did turned back to go back but before I can reach the mansion a light flashed infront of my eyes making me close my eyes.

"Mrs Malhotra what are you doing here?" I hear someone say. After the light of the car switches off I open my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I ask instead of answering. I was fiddling with my hands.

"I-I had a very important thing to di-discuss with vihaan." Oh well she doesn't know that I have come to know.

"I know about what you are here to talk about." I answer awkwardly.

"Um then I think I will go back."

"Wait." I shout before I can think. She turned and gave me a questioning look.

"Um can you help me to go back to India?" I ask hesitantly. I regret not doing anything on my own. I wish I was independent.

"Yes. Hope on." A huge smile come over on my face. I take a last look towards the mansion reminiscing the beautiful memories which we made. With a deep breath I get in her car.

"If you don't mind can I ask you something?" I nod her to go on. My gaze fix on the mansion. Did I do the right thing? And before I can regret it I get remember what he did and immediately I remove my gaze from the mansion.

"Are you running away?" I again nod not in the mood to talk. At morning I was so happy but now it seems that all that was just a dream.

"I just booked a ticket which is in 2 hours so I am taking you straight to the airport." I nod. A lump forms in my throat.

"Can I...." I gulp down the lump " can I get a pen and paper."

"Sure." She says. With one hand on steering wheel she turns and takes her hand bag from backside. She takes out a diary and paper from the bag and hands it to me.

I write a letter to vihaan. While writing the letter I gulp down the lumps which are forming every second. I didn't wanted to disappear without telling him but meeting him would have made my resolve crumble so I am writing him a letter. In this way he can come to know and I don't have to see his.....broken face. A face which I brocked by breaking the promise.

"Are you okay." I again nod. As soon as I write 'Please don't cry vihaan' an crying vihaan's face came infront of me. My hold on pen tightens. Can I really leave my vihaan? Can I really leave him knowing that he will cry when he will realise I left?

'No no Disha. Don't forget he is the only one who took your baby away.'

'But I can try to make him understand instead of leaving him. I am sure he will understand. He always listens to me.' I retort back to my conscience.

'But his toxic for you. Who in a right mind will take their own baby.....'

"....Malhotra. Dishaaa." I jerk out of my mind.