Chapter 35

Vihaan's POV

"Tell me you never wanted a baby right?"

"NO." My answer goes without any reluctance. I never wanted anyone between us. Not even a baby. And a baby will take all her attention and time which is mine. And why do we need a baby when we have each other.

"Leave vihaan I want to be alone. Please let me be alone for this night. Please."

"I said NO." I don't want to leave her. I don't know why but I am feeling like if I will her now she will be away from me forever. It's like we will never turn to the way we were before.

"I beg you vihaan please." I leave her. If she wants alone time she can have it just for this night. Suddenly I feel a trail of liquid on my cheeks and then I realised that I am crying. I fucking am crying again. And she doesn't turns around. That did something to my heart.

I remove my phone from my pocket to call the security head.

As soon as he picks up I say "Lock all the doors and windows. I don't want anyone to leave this mansion without me knowing." With that I end the call.

I want to follow her instead I turn around and make my way to our room. I had this mansion build before our marriage. I had myself put all the frames on the wall.

I know she will forgive me. The longest she can be angry with me is maximum 3 days. She will come around in few days I am sure of it.

All this happened just because of that thing. I still remember that day when I went to the hospital where Lisa works. As soon as I came to know that she is pregnant I instantly ordered some professionals for abortion.

I wanted to inform her but finding her sleeping I just plunged a sleeping dose in her body. Everyone says that when a man hears that he will be a father he will be the most happy person but the opposite happened with me.

The first thing which came in my mind was that thing will take my disha's love. I don't want anyone except Disha in my life. But that Lisa's phone call destroyed it all. If she had not called me Disha would have never came to know it. We would have been in each others arms right now. I am gonna kill that bitch.

I let myself fall on the bed. I turn around to come face to face with a sensual photo of Disha. It's the photo of our wedding night. She is laying on the bed just in a skirt which has ridden up till her midthigh. Her midriff bare, the left sleeve slipped and her head full of vermilion. What a day it was. I can never forget it.

Then my gaze fixes on another photo where she is in a bathtub. Water is slipping out from the bathtub. Her chest is peaking out of the water but is covered by her wet hairs. Her head is resting on the rester with her eyes close. I had her so much tired that day that she ended up sleeping.

And I didn't realise when sleep took me in her arms without my permission while gazing at different photos. The next day I woke up in a jerk which caused dizziness.

"Fuck" I hold my head.

"Disha my head is bursting." I complain wanting her to give me a head massage. But it never happened.

After few minutes the dizziness and headache stops . I check the bed for Disha to complain but find it empty and I come to remembered everything. I stand up and get out of room. This is enough of her alone time. Now I want her back. She can ignore me but been infront of my eyes.

To safe my time I go to my office and open the CCTV camera and check each and every room but I didn't find Disha in any of them. My heart started drumming in fear. Instantly I myself go to all the rooms to check the bathrooms finding it all empty, I quickly call the security head.