Chapter 30

Disha's POV

"Vihaan are you working with your dad right now?" I mutter. He's dad used to say that vihaan will start working in his company after his master's.

"No"

"So when are you going to start working in your company.....your master's are also finished and....I am sure Raj uncle must be wanting you to handle some branch"

I pick on the threads of my top. Today college is starting but I have bad feeling like something bad is going to happen and to distract my mind from it I am asking this question but I am genuinely curious also.

"Let's see......I guess after few years. Right now I want to concentrate on my company" he picks our interlaced hands and kisses it.

My eyes widens "You have your own company?"

"Hn-hm"

"From when and what is it about?"

"It has been......5 or maybe 6 years and my business is about investment. I invest in plots, hotels and so on. Wait a minute were you thinking the gifts which I send you were from dad's money?"

I avoid his eyes. How do I tell him that I did thought that. And it's not entirely my fault. He never told me how he got those gifts and they were expensive.

My eyes shines when I see my college have arrived and without a second thought I dashed out of his car towards my college.

Suddenly I am been lifted and spinned around making me giggle. My hands goes to his which were on my stomach. I am again settled on the ground.

I wipe the tears which have escaped my eyes and gaze at vihaan who has a big smile on his face. I hope that we can be like this forever.

"What?" I ask.

"You didn't kissed me and not even answered my question and from your reaction I think you did thought that but...... it's okay now you know that they from your finance intelligence and hard work." I nod.

"Now let me go I am getting late" I whisper and see that every students attention were on us. Blood rushes to my cheeks in embarrassment. I push his hands away.

"Now what happened?"

"Nothing happened. Everyone is watching us" I point out. I create some more distance between us. He shakes his head.

"Ok bye"

"Bye." After he is back in his car and away from college I turn to go to my class.

My first lecture is  financial accounting. I settle down on the middle row and remove my books to do some accounting as their is still some time before lecture. Besides by doing this I will not lack.

What am I doing wrong? Why is it not balancing? I think I should check again.

But after checking one more time everything is right then why is it not balancing. Ahhhh this is frustrating.

"You have missed this amount" I jerk suddenly hearing someone say. I lift my head and see a boy with boyish feature. I have never seen him before but I still don't know many students.

I check and see that I have really missed a miscellaneous amount. I add it and now the its balancing.

"Um thankyou" I say a little awkwardly. He settles beside me and I squirm as no one ever seats beside me and I still don't know the reason. Rishabh was the only one who initiated talk when I first came in this college.

"Students today we have got a new student in our college. Rahul Mehra would you like to introduce yourself" teacher says after settling on her seat and the boy beside me stands up. So this boy is new boy.