Chapter 24

Vihaan's POV

"But I want more. I am still not satisfied baby" but before she can hear me she went to sleep.

I just shake my head and make my way to the bathroom. I make a bath and carry Disha to the bathroom. She stirs but stills after sometime.

As soon as I put her in the tub a content sign escapes her mouth. I adjust myself behind her. This is heaven. I hear snores from Disha. I start massaging her head.

I still can't believe that she still loves me. In past I didn't wanted to leave her for a particular reason and that was her. I was afraid that Disha would forget about me. She would start loving someone else.

I wouldn't have agreed to leave her if dad wouldn't have meddled. But I am happy that I agreed.

If dad was not there I would have gotten addicted to drugs three years ago. The one week when I was not home I was with Abhishek. Abhishek is the mob boss. He was a friend whom I just knew. When I asked for drugs he compelled.

I wanted to forget everyone. I wanted to forget myself. I was angry that Disha also didn't protested with me. She was ready with whatever her dad said. During that week I never knew when was day and when was night. But one thing that I never lost and that was my virginity.

I think my body was aware that this thing was for Disha and that's why I never fucked any of the girls which were with me.

But one day when I was high and was enjoying the threesome which was happening infront of me some bulky people came. Seeing them everyone left and I also wanted to leave but the drugs didn't allowed.

Those men vacant the whole place and then my dad like a king came and sat on the couch. He was again in his suit like a perfectionist which he is.

3 years ago

Dad signed something with his two finger to a man. He went away and came with a bucket. And as I blinked the water was poured in my body.

"What the fucking hell" I shouted. I was enjoying myself why the hell is he here? How did he knew I was here? Must be one of his puppets.

"Language son and don't shout" dad roared with gritted teeth. He was calm but I knew he was not.

"Are you done with whatever you are doing?....." I didn't said anything. I knew he wanted to continue saying whatever shit he wanted. "......I guess no. But I want you to overcome this shit and come home your mom is getting worried and I don't want to see her sad"

I knew he only cares about mom and this business. "I don't want to come home. Send Disha here" I said. I hope my voice is coming out clear but I can hear it clearly.

"Disha will not come here" and that made me angry. In a lightning speed I was infront of him.

"She will come here. She will come running here if I call her. No one I mean no one can.......keep me away from her" I shouted.

He also stood up. His height is bigger then mine and that pissed me off. When can I be bigger than him.

"So do you want her......." he moves his finger up and down ".........to see you like this? Huh?"

"No I don't" I answer. He is right if she saw me like this then she would be disgusted or worse.... No I don't want to think about it.

"Now why are you so adamant to take Disha with you?" Dad removed his coat and again sat in his earlier posture.

I also turned to go back to my seat but fell. Two men came and helped me to sit in my earlier seat. "Because I don't want her to be alone here. I..... don't want her to......like someone else. I don't want boys to see her as if she is single"