Chapter 29

Disha's POV

"Mummyyyyyyy" I shout as I run downstairs.

"What?" She shouts back. I push my head in the kitchen to see her already glaring at me.

"I am hungry" I mumble slowly and blink my eyes for some extra effect. She just rolls her eyes. I don't know why I am very happy today. Like very very happy.

I woke up with vihaan calling me early in the  morning and me ignoring him for yesterday's behaviour but atlast picking his call. He was angry but with some of my I love you's his anger subsided making him want to kiss me and wanting to meet me which I stopped him. But I am still shocked that he agreed so effortlessly.

"Call your dad for breakfast he must be watching news" I nod and make my way humming some weird song which I don't know from where did it came.

"Dad mom is ca........" I stop getting shocked. This can't be happening. How.....we.....what must be dad thinking. How did I let this happened? I was already taught about these things still I did the mistake.

I want to see dad's reaction. I want to see what is he thinking. I hear mummy mumbling something and then stopping suddenly. She must be also seeing the news. Should I turn around to see her reaction?

I flinch when I hear the ringing of the phone. It's dad's mobile.

"Hello" I hear dad saying. I am still not able to remove my gaze from the television. I don't have the courage to turn and see the disappointment look on their faces.

"Yeah we are coming. Let's think about what to do" dad says. From his sentence it must be Raj uncle.

"We are going Malhotra's mansion right now" dad announces. Seeing dad taking his car keys I also with a complete difficulty remove my gaze from television and follow dad with my gaze down. I can feel mom's eyes on me.

We reach the mansion after 1 hour which is surrounded by reporters but are stopped by bodyguards. Sita aunty the head maid open the gate and informs us to go the main hall.

We all make our way to the main hall where I can hear the shouting. From the voices it is Raj uncle and I am sure the other one is vihaan. How did I give in still knowing that it was dangerous? I can't even blame vihaan as I am also in fault here.

".....I was with my fiancée" I hear vihaan shouting. Everyone gets quite as we reach. I don't lift my head feeling embarrassed. What must be Raj uncle and Suman be thinking?

"What happened Raj?" dad ask Raj uncle.

I again flinch as I hear something shattering and not able to stop myself I lift my head to see the reason. I see mom with her hands on her mouth, dad with a neutral look, to other side I find Suman aunty crying furiosly and Raj uncle breathing heavily, his eyes blazing with anger. I turn my head to vihaan to see him with same anger standing infront of Raj uncle few feet away. But I get shocked seeing the broken pieces of vase beside Vihaan's leg.

My heart starts thumping. Did....did Raj uncle threw it towards vihaan. I have never seen Raj uncle this much angry or should I say I have only seen Raj uncle talking sweetly with me, taking care of Suman aunty and laughing with dad.

"Son don't you dear to shout at me. This all is your fault totally your fault"

"It is not a mistake dad. I was with my FIANCEE. There was nothing wrong. We both were together. It's not like I was found out with some other girl. What is their to be so stress about?" Vihaan retorts back and flops on the couch. He turns his head my side and winks at me.

My eyes widens how can he be so....... whatever.

"Your are saying what is their to be stress about......" Raj uncle claps his hand. He turns to dad "....Mahesh he is telling what is their to stress about. ARE. YOU. FUCKING......" I flinch hearing him cussing ".... KIDDING. ME. We have a reputation. And the children of a reputable family don't do these things in public."