Chapter 19

Disha's POV

It was very tough to spend the whole month in sadness. Just like a dying leaf the month was over. The most difficult month of my life. The whole family was in dark mood. No one tried to uplift the mood. And I don't want to know what is happening in the Vihaan's house. I didn't get to much in his house only 3 or 4 times and that also to meet vihaan.

After that dinner and everyone's outburst night me, mom, dad and Bhai (brother) went home without any words exchanged. I wanted to go to Vihaan's room but didn't dare to ask dad. He was in a very foul mood. No one said anything even after we reached home. Everyone resigned to their rooms. It's like everyone was in a turmoil. Fighting with today's ordeal. As soon as I had reached my room I called vihaan but he never picked. I called him and messaged him many times but i didn't got any answer.

No one knew where vihaan went that night because the very next day I heard dad say to mom that vihaan is not in mansion. And raj uncle has assured everyone that he knows where he is. I was hurt by Vihaan's this decision. I wanted him to find solace in me. I wanted him to come to me.

He was gone for 1 week. And in those seven days he never talked to me and not answered my call. I wanted to be mad on him but the thought that he is hurt too melted the anger. Vihaan and Raj uncle had talked for straight 4 hours as soon as he came from his hiding. I wanted to go to Malhotra's mansion but dad restricted me. He said vihaan is in a very bad mood and he doesn't want his anger to shower on me.

And Bhai was in his own world. And I knew it must be girl as I saw him searching in his phone how to coax a girl. And I was more hurt when I came to know that Bhai was spending time with vihaan. I may have cried for few hours. After 3 weeks I was allowed to go to his mansion. In those three weeks he never called and answered my phone. And it's very annoying and frustrating.

Bhai was the one who was dropping me. As soon as I reached his mansion I straight away went to his room. As I didn't found him in his room I went in gym of his floor and saw him furiously running on treadmill. That day we didn't talked much. He didn't say anything about his missing for 1 week and I didn't asked him. He didn't commented anything about Harvard and I did the same. I didn't asked him why he didn't called me back. It was like we were avoiding talking about all those things which can hurt us more. After gym we spend time while watching movie but no one of us concentrated on the dialogue. We were just savouring the moment as we cuddled. We both knew that we would be separated. At 8 pm Bhai came I went with him with a heavy heart. That day vihaan never insisted me to not go. It was like he was practicing to leave without me.

And just like that a whole month went in a blink. And today vihaan is leaving for Harvard. The two days I was crying constantly. The thought of not seeing the smiling face of vihaan at morning greeting me is heart wrenching. Not getting his pecking every hour. I thought that I can still go with vihaan to Harvard for few days but he has made it clear that he doesn't want anyone to come with him. And it's still shocking for me that he agreed of me not going with him without any fight and I think the talk which he had with Raj uncle has to do something with it. I am ready in a jeans and sweatshirt. I stand in front of my mirror and the first thing which I saw were my swollen eyes.

"Disha come fast we will get late" mom shouted from downstairs. I take hold of my hair tie it in a bun. I head downstairs and see everyone waiting. Seeing me mom gives me a sad smile. We go and seat in the car ready to go to Vihaan's mansion.

It was dark as his flight was at 11. Tears again started welling up in my eyes and I blinked furiously to get rid of it. I still can't believe that vihaan would not be with me. It was feeling like a nightmare which I want to wake up. I still can't believe that in few hours vihaan will go away. How will I cope up without him.