Chapter 15

Disha's POV

"You should be my boyfriend. My dad is your dad's business partner so we should also be partner. That bitch of your girlfriend is such a child. She can never satisfy you the way I can. I am damn sure you haven't even kissed her on lips. We can be the power couple of asia" that girl says to vihaan and vihaan doesn't denys or push her away from him. He is just quietly listening to everything. A tear rolled down from my eyes. I don't wait to listen more of her or worse see him kissing her and bad mouthing me.

She was right vihaan has never kissed me on my lips. He kisses me on lips but they were just chaste kisses. She is more suitable to be her girlfriend not me a 14 year old child. I run I don't see where I am going but when I lift my head to see where I am I see that I am in the garden. 'Stupid Disha Mia is still inside alone. What are you doing?' With that I went inside in the maze of people.

Is this called a cheating. After much bumping I saw veer at a very corner. I went near him. "Um veer do you know where Mia is" I ask.

"Hey Disha. Yes let me take you their. But wait are you crying? What happened?" he ask. I want vihaan to come and ask me this.

"Nothing" I say and see that we have reached the seating area where Mia is sitting. But Mia is drunk. Did she drank some alcoholic drink. Shit if her mom and dad found out they would be furious. "Um Mia. Let's go home" I say and pull her.

"Ohhhh hey dishaaaaa. You are lookinggg soooooo hotty" she blabbers many stupid thing.

"Should I drop you both home" veer ask and I just nod. I really want to go home and cry my eyes out. I don't know till when I can keep my tears at bay. And my one and only friend is wasted in whom I was thinking to find comfort.

We are seating in his car Mia is at backside still blabbering stupid things. I tell him the directions of Mia's house.

I slowly open her house's main door as not to make sound. Veer is carrying Mia. I reach her bedroom. I remove her shoes and cover her with quilt.

Me and veer go back to his car. We made our way to my home.

Is vihaan going to break up with me. Our he is just going to cheat on me and leave me in dark. But brother will not let that happen. Now the tears which I was controlling for so many hours bursted out.

"Hey what happened? I knew something was wrong" he says but never pressured me to spill my problem. And I was grateful for that. The only sound in the car is of my wailing. We reach my home. He keeps silent.

After some breathe in and breathe out I get out of his car. "Thankyou for dropping me and Mia" I say and turn around to leave.

"Wait" he says and comes out. He hugs me and that was what I needed. I cried some more.

"Thankyou again for everything bye" I say and make my way to my room. As I climbed and reached my room I get shocked and somewhat relief that he still cares.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vihaan's POV

Who is that guy? Why is he hugging my Disha? Is he have some dead wish? And I think I know him he is in some stupid bands piano player. I took hold of the vase which was beside her window and threw it on the wall. Now I don't care who wakes up. In a few minutes her room was destroyed but my anger is still intact.

So did she sneak out as she is climbing to reach her window. As soon as she reached her window a shock look on her face. "Viha......" she says but her hand slips and I catch her. After settling her down on the floor I go and sit on her bed. After sometime tears starts spilling out of her eyes. So now she is going to cry.

"Wh-why *hiccup* ar...*hiccup* are you doing he-here vih-vihaan?". Did she just really asked me this question. I literally told her that I will come. She roams her eyes in her room and terrified look takes place on her face. She checks me out and a look of worry takes place instead of terrific. She runs and takes my hand on her hand.