Chapter 11

Disha POV

It has been 3 months for our relationship. Mom and dad were reluctant at first for me to get in a relationship at such a young age but when they came to realise the said boyfriend is vihaan they instantly agreed. And I think Brother is not happy. He has agreed for me to be in a relationship but he says that vihaan is to intense for me. I don't take his words seriously.

Uncle and aunty I mean Mr and Mrs Malhotra are very happy for us. All the students in the school are aware of our relationship. Mia is happy for me but she and me are becoming distant. Although she says that it's okay and it happens when a person goes in a relationship but I still get sad sometime.

Vihaan always made sure that he gets himself present in all the outing of me and Mia. I can only talk to Mia and enjoy with her without vihaan tailing at me is during lectures but it's quite hard as we don't get free lectures everyday.

I am in my first period sitting with Mia. "Dude I also want a boyfriend" Mia grumbles.

"Why is that?" I ask. Teacher still hasn't come.

"Because I want to tell the stories of my many relationships to your children. I will be cool aunty" she beams. I blush at her words. Uncle and aunty are also rooting for us to get married. I don't know what to think about it. I do dream of future in which vihaan and me are together and happily ever after. But future cannot be predicted.

"Mia we are still young" I say. I am still 14 going to be 15.

"Dumbass I have to start getting in a relationship now then only I can get at least 10-15 boyfriends till you get both your firstborn" she says with a twinkle in her eyes. Is she serious. I just gave her a dumbfounded look.

"Students stop talking and remove your English text book today we are going to study the most famous poem of Robert Frost 'The road not taken' " Amit sir shouts. He is a very strict. But his teaching is fun. All the students go and sit at their proper places.

"Now what you all are not even gonna wish me" Amit sir shouts.

All the students immediately stand up. "Good morning sir" we all shout.

"That's better. I have a very important assignment which will cover most of your half yearly exams which I will tell you after this poem is finished". With that we all get emerged in the poem.

The lecture gets over and sir leaves but not before saying that the said assignment will be given to us after we come back from our excursion. I am damn sure this assignment will be hard if it's going to be covering a huge part of half yearly exams. No problem vihaan will help me his way to good in studies.

"So do you know where our excursion is going this time?" Mia asks. I am excited for this excursion and Mia is as well.

"No I don't know. Let's check out on notice board" I say and grab her hand to drag her to notice board. There are too many students in front of notice board.

"Woah we are going for camping in Solang valley. I can't wait for it" we heard some students talking. It's the first time school is taking us in a campaign.

After much trouble we got to the notice board. So it says that we are going to salang valley for camping in Himachal Pradesh. For 5 nights and 6 days. 8th, 9th and 10th grade students are going to this excursion. We have to take the excursion form from clerk and get the parents signature.

"Um it is first time that school is taking us on excursion for this long" Mia says. Yeah it's true. Bell rings so we go for next period which is mathematics.

It's lunch break that means I am going to meet vihaan. I increase my pace to the cafeteria and there is my boyfriend. He waves at me and I wave back.

"Hey baby" he says after settling me on his lap. Everytime he says baby butterflies flutters in my stomach.

"Hii" I say. Mia is already here. Brother and his friends are also here.

"Hii brother" I say. He just hmmed. He is becoming grumpy day by day. I don't know the reason behind his grumpiness but I am going to find out.

"How was your classes?" Vihaan asks. His playing with my hairs. "They were good" I say. He just kisses my cheeks. I can say he is a clingy boyfriend. When we first started our journey as boyfriend and girlfriend I was very embarrassed to sit on his lap or him kissing me all the time in front of students but with the passage of time I have become comfortable. He has never kissed me on lips. He would just peck. And when I ask why he says that I am small. Isn't he cute.

"I missed you" he says suddenly.

"Vihaan we were together at morning" I say and laugh at his cuteness.

"But you were away from me for four hours" he says. Aw my boyfriend is so cute and only in front of me. He is always indifferent towards others. I just kiss his tip of nose.

"Vihaan there is a party. Are you coming?" Rahul ask.

"Yeah" vihaan says. He has his head on the crook of my neck and his eyes eyes are closed. I am just roaming my hand on his head.

"Disha we can also go in this party" Mia suggests. And in a lightning speed vihaan removes his head from my shoulder, my hand falls on my side.

"No" vihaan and brother reply in the same time.

"I didn't ask you both" Mia says glaring at vihaan and brother.

"She is my girlfriend so I will decide she will go or not" vihaan says with clenched teeth.

"And you are also not going you are small for that party" brother says to Mia.

"Mister you don't decide for me. I am going and Disha is also coming with me" Mia glares back.

Vihaan pats my belly as a signal to stand up and I do. He takes hold of my hand and drags me away from table but not before glaring at mia. I think there is something that brother is hiding.

We reach at the backside of the school. In the backside of the school no one comes. This place is full of trees. I love this place.

"Do you want to go to the party" vihaan ask.

"Um I don't know" I truthfully say. I really don't know if I want to go to that party or not.

"But vihaan why did you brought me here?" I ask.

"I wanted to be with you alone" he says.

"But we are always alone" I say. And it's true. Vihaan always send everyone away or he drags me away from everyone.

"Hm" he says and hugs me. Told ya he is really a clingy boyfriend and I love it.

"So are you going to that party?" I ask.

"Yeah" he says. I don't say anything. It's not my place to tell him not to go. It's his life he can do whatever he want.

"Vihaan I love you" I say.

"I love you to baby" he says and kisses the crown of my head.

------------------------------------------------------

How are y'all guys? I hope good.

Have y'all read the poem 'The road not taken'. If you have not do read it's very good.

So guys do give a star and follow me. Lot's of kisses 💞