Chapter 28

Disha's POV

"Vihaan what do you think our life will be like after 10 years?" I ask vihaan. We are in his huge room like balcony enjoying the starry sky, mostly me.

It has been 1 month since vihaan came India and my life has again turned from monotonous life into an emotional one.

These last week's I have been happy as well as sad. Happy as I got vihaan back and was loving my life with him and sad because he gets angry on anyone who eyes at me. He gets angry at me if I gaze at some boy or men. I have never cried this much in a month but I can't stop loving him as he is also the reason of my happiness.

"Just like we are now. Just you and me, no one in between us. You in my arms breathing heavily after I had ravished you....... thoroughly". Blood rushes to my cheeks. His hand which were on my stomach under the quilt moves upward stopping just below my chest. His tongue swipes on my neck which he is nuzzling.

By breathing hitches when he sucks the sensitive skin of my neck which is more sensitive from our earlier intimate interval.

I know he wants one more ride but I can't do it again so I push him away. "Vihaan stop it." Instead of leaving me his hands reaches my breast squeezing it, my back arch.

He nibbles my earlobe, tugs it, sucks it and whispers sensually sending goosebumps all over my body "We will not do it........ I promise."

"Promise"

He scoots me more close if that is even possible having his half of the body on me, caging me "Promise"

Why can't he just stop touching me for few hours. He doesn't leaves any chance of touching me. He always finds a way to have his hands all over me taking my breathing away.

I raise my eyes to the sky caressing his head which is nuzzled in my neck "But I don't think we will be like that after 10 years" as soon as the words left, vihaan also stopped his assault on my neck going still.

"What do you mean?" His voice is strained. I can feel his eyes on my face. A small smile escapes my lips as I see my life after 10 years.

"I will have a baby boy or girl in my arms coaxing him/her to stop their crying and go to sleep and you will be making funny faces to help me. We would both will be sleepy as it will be midnight. I will order you to bring something to stop his/her crying, you being annoyed will call one of the maids to do something" a smile escapes my lips dreaming about it.

I turn my head to him not getting any response from him. I get worried seeing a fear look on his face. Is he afraid? But about what? Is he afraid of the taking care of babies? But we both will manage and I am sure he will love his babies more than me. I am getting goosebumps thinking how much possessive he will be with them if he is this much with me.

"What happened?"

"Um....... nothing. Let's sleep, you have college tomorrow" saying that he again buries his face in my neck tightening his hold on me.

I get sad not getting the response which I was expecting. I thought he would tease me for thinking of babies or would make fun of me for having such a dream but the opposite happened. Not thinking much I close my eyes snuggling myself in vihaan.

"Bye vihaan" I bid goodbye to vihaan making my way to college premises. I don't know why but since morning he is distracted.

Today is last day of college as from tomorrow the mid holidays will start.

"Mia did you got in contact with Rishabh?" We are outside the college. Me waiting for vihaan and Mia giving me company.

Instantly her expression changes to a panic one. "N-No.......I didn't. Have you?"