Chapter 27

Disha's POV

"No you are not. You are a full grown girl but you still have to be punished" he says and throws me on my bed.

I lift my head after balancing myself on the bed and see vihaan watching me intently with a hard expression and taking a sip from a bottle which I have missed to see earlier. Is he drinking?

"Vihaan have you started drinking?" I don't want to make love when he is drunk. We will be making love after one and half year and I want it memorable. The last time also he was drunk.

He doesn't replies and starts discarding his clothes one by one giving me a full show of his hot body. But his eyes are compelling me to not move my eyes away from his face. As if he wants me to know something, something which is bothering him.

I move to him slowly. I want him to forget whatever is bothering him. I want him to be happy. I want him to give me a big smile. I stand on my knees on the edge of the bed and lift my hand to caress his cheeks. The hard expression of his slips away and his eyes gets close.

"What happen vihaan?......." I move my hand to his hair "......Is my friendship with Rishabh bothering you?" As soon as that sentence left my mouth he holds my hand which was caressing his hair and bites it hard making me groan in pain.

"If you want I will not talk to him. No one is more important than you"

"Then why were you talking to him even after I told you not to? And for that you will be punished" He is right. If I am ready to break my friendship with him so easily, then why didn't I did it that day? Was I using Rishabh all this time just be not alone? Maybe yes, I did used Rishabh. I am such a selfish girl.

"Now I want you to tell me how to get this fucking dress out of your body, if you don't want it ripped. Yeah." I nod

"The back chain" I mutter. He comes close to me and my hand slips away as his hold gets loose. He nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. Biting, sucking and licking it making my whole body hot. Giving me open mouthed kisses. He moves his torture to the other side doing the same.

I was so lost in his bites and kisses that I didn't realised that the dress was off of me, bunched at my knees. He pushes me and I lose my balance. I eye him breathing heavily. He bends and removes the dress.

Now we are both in our undies. He hovers over me and flips me so my back is to his. I can feel his body heat behind me. Suddenly my body jerks as I feel his tongue rounding the hook of my bra and lifting it.

"Ahhh" a painful yelp escaped my mouth as the hook slaps my skin hard. "Vihaan that hurts" I cry out. That place is burning. I feel my bra loosen. He slides the straps of my bra from my shoulder with his teeth.

I feel his tongue on my nape, sliding it down slowly in middle bitting and sucking till my hip bone. My hold on bedsheet tightens as I want this torture of vihaan to stop as well as to continue.

He tugs my underwear down slowly through his teeth. I can feel his eyes on my lady part which is twitching. He again flips me, takes hold of my both hands. All the time my eyes were on his face which clearly shows the need he has for me. My eyes moves to his adams throat which moves when he gulps.

My eyes widens when my attention comes to my hand which he has tied with the scarf which was on my floor lying. Before I can say anything my eyes gets close as he ties a cloth on my eyes blocking my vision.

My heart starts thumping in fear. I am not liking this. "Vi-Vihaan please re.........."

"Shhhhh" he stops as I feel his finger on my lip.