Chapter 16

Disha's POV

"Finish" I mumbled and gave my paper to class supervisor. Today was the last paper of my 9th grade. 'Mia's paper must have already finished' I thought. Bhai (brother) and Vihaan's board exam are already finished.

Unfortunately me and Mia were in different class. After that party incident which has been 3 months vihaan has pushed himself in everyday life of myself. Even at the time of his board exam he never left me. I don't know how even he studied. I have never seen him studying but he always aces in his class. And Bhai is also like him. And I am the one who studies all day but the marks are always average.

Not a minute I am away from vihaan. At night also he sneaks in. The school is the only place where I can be away from vihaan. And he also takes every effort to keep me away from Mia. And he has been quite successful because me and Mia rarely talk as her classes suddenly got separated from mine. This classes change doesn't happens in the middle of a year. I don't know why that happen. It's like universe is helping vihaan.

But today I am going to meet Mia and talk with her as summer vacation will start from tomorrow and I am sure vihaan will be with me all the time if Raj uncle doesn't send him somewhere. I was seating on the bleachers and waiting for Mia. From today onwards I am free from Vihaan's boring tuition.

"Hey Disha" someone called me and when I lifted my head a familiar but not remembering face came in front of me. I have seen her but where I don't know. She was wearing a black bodycon dress with loads of makeup. She was looking pretty. Way to beautiful and sophisticated.

"Hii miss......." I wait for her to tell me her name.

She rolls her eyes dramatically. "Soniya". 'How arrogant' I thought.

"Hii soniya" I greet her. I don't know why she is here as she looks like a college student. But this school doesn't restricts anyone from coming in school during exam time. Stupid rules.

"So I will come to the point without waisting anytime" she waits for some minute and I nod for her to go on. "Hm ok I was saying that I want you to break up with vihaan" and that gave me a shock. Who the hell is she to tell me to breakup with him.

"Who the hell are you to tell me that. I am never going to break up with him understand" I yelled.

"O even if you will not breakup with him now he will do it. I am sure you don't know but vihaan baby has been accepted in Harvard university and so am I. Me and vihaan are going to be a couple in Harvard university" saying that she left.

Is it true that he is going to Harvard but he never told me. I have just heard Raj uncle talking to dad but I thought that they were just thinking. I never knew that he was going. I am sure that vihaan will not cheat on me but this soniya I am not sure.

"Disha what happened to you?" I heard brother asking. Then I realised that I was crying.

"Nothing" I immediately wiped my tears away.

"No tell me. Why were you crying?" he said and like he knew that it's related to vihaan. He was the only one who was reluctant of me in getting in relationship with vihaan.

"Nothing Bhai(brother). Why are you here?" I ask changing the topic.

"I am telling you if it is related to vihaan than don't fucking cry for him. Although he is my friend but he is way to extreme for you. He is toxic for you. I have seen the madness in his eyes" he says and I just glare at him. He is not toxic for me. When ever I am with him I always gets lost. I always forget about my worries.

"Don't tal........" I was interrupted by Vihaan's voice.

"Hey guys. What are you both talking about?" he asks and sits beside me. He scoops me in his arms. And gives a chaste kiss on my shoulder blade. I struggle to get out of his arms. He just can't do this in front of my brother it's quite inappropriate. He just glares me and gives me look which says 'don't try to do' and I just sit still. I can't see my brother in the eyes it's so embarrassing.