Chapter 32

Disha's POV

His looking so beautiful in his red Kurta. My fiance....oops no my husband is the most handsome and beautiful person in the whole world.

*Knock knock* I turn my head towards the door as I heard knocking.

"Um vihaan there is someone knocking on the door" I say as I see vihaan not making any move to open the door.

"Who is it?" Vihaan shouts.

"It's me....Mia"

"Go away" vihaan replies. How rude.

"But vihaan I have brought milk for you and it will help you in increasing your stamina." Blood rushes to my face. How can she say something like this? What if someone heard her?

"Oh....but my stamina always tires Disha and I don't want to hurt her by increasing my stamina more by drinking that milk of yours mia." Oh my god this is so embarrassing. These two really don't know how to talk.

"Vihaan" I whisper shout.

"What Disha? Am I not right? Now Mia go away" this can't get more embarrassing.

"Yeah yeah whatever but don't you dare hurt or tire my friend."

Vihaan starts making his way to me. My heart beat rises. It's not first time but why am I getting this nervous.

I back myself as his body is few inches away.

My eyes gets close as I feel him caressing the side of my neck. I feel him opening the hook of my heavy necklace making my breathing heavy. He draws his hand to the front of my neck, where my necklace was.

"Was it heavy?" His voice has turned husky.

"Ye-yes." He puts light kisses where my necklace was.

My head tilt's to the side as he removes the my heavy earring. My back arch's as he takes my earlobe in his hot mouth. My body is becoming so hot that it's getting uncomfortable.

"I love you" he whispers and I want to say it back but my voice has gotten stuck somewhere. He peppers kisses behind my ear while his hand is removing the other earring.

He removes himself for my neck and I watch him in dazed. I love this man way to much.

His hand moves to my forehead removing the maang tikka. "I love your forehead covered in vermilion of my name."

He moves his hand down and removes my nosering. He puts his lips on mine. The kiss is slow and I am loving it. I kiss is upper lip then lower lip. He nibbles then sucks my lips hard.

He detaches himself. This thing which he is doing I am loving it as well as hating it. This feeling hits different.

In a lightning speed my dupatta (scarf) is on the floor leaving my midriff bare for his eyes. Goosebumps erupts on my body.

He starts caressing my midriff. A shudder passes through me as his hands touch my kamarpatta (a jewelry worn on the midriff). My head falls back as I feel his hot mouth around my navel. My hold on sheets tighten as I feel his tongue encircling the kamarpatta.

"AHH... vih-vihaan" a moan erupts from me as he tugs the kamarpatta with his tongue breaking it. I fall on the bed with my head bend as he swipes his tongue on my navel. My back arches and hands twist as he continues his torture on my stomach with his tongue.

I feel his hand on my stretched neck caressing it and it does something to my body. I try to lift myself but get stopped by his hand on my neck. My back starts paining from arching so much but I can't stop it.