Chapter 2- Killer music

(I have skipped a few episodes because the character doesn't do anything during those episodes.)

I have a policy that I follow. Don't mingle with their lives and the world is saved. Simple right? And the worst part is... I can't always act upon it, especially with all the return to the pasta. I connected my laptop but I can't really do anything if I'm trying to keep in the shadows so when I go the chance to jump, I jumped.

To be honest, I'm just bored.

According to my four year old self, XANA is going to use some dangerous music to slowly kill everyone. This is more gruesome than I remember. And the music is played all through town. Oh no. No thank you. I'm not depending on these four insecure teens to save me. No way. I'm living.

Earplugs always works. Joking, I have no idea if this will actually work. The only other thing I can think off is hacking, but I'm no hacker.

And this is probably the most scariest thing I've done. Let see...

I was in class when I saw Yumi taking her phone and then rushing out after saying "Odd!" in a panic. The class grew rowdy and Mrs Hertz couldn't keep some of us quiet. I only had one plan, plug out any electrical devices from their sockets. XANA can't access it's not connected right? No idea.

I sat in my room waiting patiently, my mother was taking a nap after taking the night shift. This was my chance. I plugged in my earplugs and began to draw in my sketchbook. I could faintly hear the music from out the window.

It gave me a headache. I placed my hands over my ears in hopes of not listening but the music got louder and louder. Then, I collapsed.

They must have done it because I was back in my room, unless I'm dreaming or I died again. Great God... please don't try to kill me again!