Chapter 0- Reincarnated

I woke up with a cry. My head hurts, what happened?
In front of me was a woman I never saw before, who the heck was she?!

I reached out to her, only to realise that my hands were smaller.

"What will her name be?" someone else asked.

"Ruby Renaud," she replied with a smile.

Who the heck is Ruby Renaud?! What do I remember? I... was involved in a car crash when I was sixteen and died immediately. I've been reincarnated?! Where? How? Why?

**********

I was about four when I figured out where was. At this point, I could read and write, by the age of three and a half. And when I was good enough, I stole an empty notebook from my mother and wrote down everything I remembered about my previous life. With some luck, some of the major things would happen (like the pandemic).

And the thing that shocked me the most was the existence of Kadic Academy, a fictional school on the world of... CODE LYOKO!!!

DOES THIS MEAN I CAN BE A LYOKO WARRIOR??? OH MY GOD!!!

I took a deep breath. Think about this logically. I've watched enough anime to know that I shouldn't disrupt a story, especially since I could really mess it up? What did I do? Nothing. I had like ten years before the story started. I had time. In the notebook, I made sure to write down every single thing about each episode.

What else? This is my chance to live how I want, and get a successful career! But what if I get killed again in this world? Will I be reincarnated as another person in another world?

Let's not think about that. Let's see, it's 1995 and the story starts in 2003. That means I will be... the same age as Yumi!!! I might even be her classmate!

***********

I waited for eight years for that day. I saw a boy with long slit back hair with a portion dyed purple. "Is today the day?" I asked myself. I wasn't prepared. I remember this very well. The prequel episode is starting...