_____'s grip on Katsuki's dick loosened as precum dripped against her hand.

Katsuki grinds against her thigh while rubbing her clit to get her wet..and once he felt her soaking he smirked looking down.

Small moans escaped her lips feeling his touch on her clit. He moved his lips to her tits sucking and teasing her nipples causing her body to shiver.

He pulled away and spread her legs out just having the perfect view of all of her.

She blushed red just seeing his stare.

His held her ankles back his dick laying right on her clit as she moved her hand down to rub his tip against her.

"F-fuck.." he moaned tightening his hold on her ankles before moving to shove his dick into her.

Her back arched in delight as he entered her tight hole.

Both their orgasm's and wetness mixed together causing all sorts of sounds but their moans dominated them.

_____ scratched against Katsuki's back as he pounds into her fast not wasting a moment.

She tilted her head back moaning loud not holding any back which made him go even harder.

He would keep going for a while before cumming deep inside of her.

She felt his warm cum fill her up but..it didn't end there..

***
After about 6 rounds of non stop sex they both fell down onto the bed in exhaustion.

Katsuki didn't pull out just resting against her body panting heavy.

She just closed her eyes not being able to stay up for any longer.

He smiled kissing her cheek before resting his head in between her boobs before passing out.

Both sleeping their night and half their morning away.

***
When it hit 3pm Katsuki woke up to _____ being on top of him.

He yawned wrapping his arms around her and gently putting her to the side as he sat up rubbing his face and eyes to wake up.

Once he finally woke up he realized they both needed a good ass bath.

Katsuki just got up turning on the water to the heart shape tub as he washes his face.

He walked back out and smiled seeing _____ just spread out all across the bed.

He walked over to her head and kissed her forehead.

"Hey. Wake up"

She turned her head away from him.

"Babe...wake up" he yawned patting her cheek as he sat down at the edge of the bed.

Her hand moved holding his hand on her cheek not letting him move it.

He looked down at her and smiled. "Come on let's bathe, the water on" he said to her.

She just dug her nails into his hand pressing it against her face not wanting to move.

"_____.."

"..lazy" she mumbled

He smiled just taking a moment before turning and grabbing her legs.

"Too bad"

He threw her over his shoulder carrying her to the bathroom.

She let out a Yelp being thrown around so easily as she hugged his waist while he kept his arm wrapped under her knees her ass right at his face which he kissed.