Chapter 39

Roselyns POV

It was a couple days after Marlene asked me to be her girlfriend. I was happy. But something over the summer was a little different. As James has said 'I'm turning into a bad person'.

So I was stealing, Lying, and cheating. I mean I stole a couple things from stores and stuff. I might have been lying about sneaking out all the time. I was cheating off James stuff for our summer homework.

It wasn't that bad. But I mean I can't say much. I do have a new wardrobe because of stealing.

I was going out to the muggle world today to get some hair dye and color my hair black. I knew mom would lose it but I only have a week left of summer.

I put some makeup on and grabbed my outfit.

Outfit:

"Bye mom,"

"Bye mom,"

"Stop! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the muggle world to get some new makeup," I lied.

"Ok but take the boys with you,"

"What!" The boys yelled from the living room.

"Yeah no way I'm taking them with me," I said.

"You are because they need to get out of the house,"

It's not my fault that they just sit in the house all day doing nothing like the idiots they are!"

"You are taking them that's final!" She yelled.

After waiting for them to get ready. We made our way to the leaky cauldron and into the muggle world. I hadn't said a word to them because I was so pissed that mom made me bring them.

"Ok I'm going to go shopping and I'll see you guys here in 3 hours,"

"Can you stop being an asshole for two seconds," James said to me.

"Oh fuck off," I said flipping him off and walking away.

I saw a makeup store and walked in. I was looking at stuff as if I was going to buy it. I grabbed about five items. I walked up to the return area.

"I would like to return these items," I said placing them on the counter.

"Oh of course, do you have the receipt?"

"No but there unopened and are untouched,"

"I really need your receipt," she said.

"They are sealed, they are brand new," I said, acting irritated.

"Ok you can try client services on floor 2,"

"You know what nevermind, I'll just keep them. Can I at least get a bag to hold it?"

"Sure," she grabs a bag and opens it. I put the stuff in and grab the bag. I walk out and now I have new stuff.

That only took about 30 minutes so now I have time to go find a place to get hair dye.

*2 hours later*

I have been shoplifting and I got hair dye. I have about six bags in my hands. I was walking back to the front of the leaky cauldron. Once I got there I saw Sirius and James.

"Wow looks like someone did a lot of shopping,"

"Sure, shopping..,"

"What does that mean?" James asked.

"Nothing of your concern,"

"No it seems like my concern. And how do you have enough money to buy this stuff. You don't have a job or an allowance. How?"

"You don't want to get wrapped up in what I'm in ok? What I do or don't do is not any of your business," I said walking in. I walked to the back and went back to the wizard of world. The boys were behind me.

"Rose tell me what you have been doing?" James asked.

"No. This is my life. And if I want to waste it I can ok?" I grab a cigarette out of my pocket and start to smoke it, "now I need to go feed Angra (the snake. I don't know if I named it yet and I'm to lazy to go back and read if I did). Now please leave me alone,"

Sirius POV

I know this isn't Roselyn. She isn't like this. I know there's something big she's hiding. Yeah she argues with James but not like that. Normally it's fun arguing.

Ever since we broke up it hasn't been the same between us. I know that it was going to take her awhile for her to trust me again but not for her to turn like this.

She has been scratching at her arms lately too. I've noticed that a lot.

I just hope she is ok because I know she doesn't want to listen to me right now.

***
Roselyns POV

It's been a week now and we're at Hogwarts. Me and Marlene have been sneaking around. She kinda has been trying to get me to tell James but I can't. It's been a little hard. Everytime I think about it I go outside and smoke.

Mom almost killed me when I dyed my hair. She literally threw a book at my head. Dad had to calm her down.

James has been trying to get me to tell him what I have been doing and at this point might just tell him to shut up.

I was walking Down the hall to the common room. I walked up the stairs to the common room and saw that all of the marauders are there.

"Hey," Sirius says.

"Hi," I try to get to the dorm before James asks.

"Are you ever going to tell us what you were up to?"

"I almost had it," I mumbled. I walked down the first step that I got on and sat on the chair across from the couch they were on.

"You couldn't have done something that bad," Remus says.

"Yeah what could be so bad?" Peter said.

"Do you really want to know? Are your guy's life's that horrible that my life is interesting? James I thought you had a girl you needed to get because she rejected you so many times?! Or you Sirius what about you and all the girls you need to sleep with?!Remus don't you need to go make a big deal about being a werewolf?!We get it you have a problem but you don't have to keep shoving it on us!And Peter maybe grow some balls and tell the boys that you can't keep being shoved to the side because I'm the only one who sees it?!Now because you guys are trying to avoid your problems stop trying to find out mine!" I said yelling at them. I knew the angry had been sneaking up on me. I felt my hands were on fire. My angry had taken over.

I wasn't in control of my body anymore. I could tell James knew I needed this. He seemed to be thinking about something. He seem like he was going to say something. And then he did.

"Your a really bad influence," James said.

"I mean you cheated-,"

"You lie-,"

"You steal,"

"Oh my god, are you kidding me. Who do you think I learned this shit from!" I said yelling at them. Everyone was at dinner right now.

I lit the chair I was sitting on before on fire. It was now in flames.

Peter looked liked he was going to faint. Remus was frozen. Sirius was trying to calm me down but I was just blocking him out. James was trying to leave but I threw a table in front of it with my powers.

I start to light the place all on fire. It was all in flames. I knew I was trapping all of them in there but I couldn't stop. All this angry was inside of me.

"AHHH!" I hear James yell. I see that I burned him. I hear yelling and people trying to get in the door frame. I hit the back of the wall and I just slid down it. Everything was going black. The last thing I see is people running in.

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕