Chapter 36

Roselyns POV

I have gone a couple dates with Ash and I mean he's kinda nice. I guess I like him. I'm going on another date with him today and I think i might tell him it's not gonna work. James doesn't even approve of him.

I was getting ready for the date when James walked into my room. I put on some highlighter while he sits on my bed.

"Why are you even going out with that bloke?" He asks.

"I'm going to end it tonight,"

"Oh thank Merlin,"

I start to curl my eyelashes when James comes over and looks at me.

"Why do you do that?"

"Because it curls my eyelashes so they look longer,"

"Weird, I say," he sits there and just stars at my ceiling. I rolled my eyes at him and then straighten my hair using a spell. "Rose your not aloud to use magic outside of school,"

"Well I won't get in trouble because I'm not has dim witted as you,"

"But how?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because I'm your brother,"

"No way and I'm about to take out my snake so please don't scream like a little girl,"

"Why did you even get a snake? There weird and gross,"

"I would stop describing yourself it's not helping you out," I pull out my white snake and wrap it around hand. I put it down on my bed and let it rome around. James jumped up and left.

I start to go downstairs so I'm not late for my date.

*time skip*

We sit down at a table. And the waiter comes up to us.

"Hi how can I help you?" She asks.

"I'll have the burger with the fries,"

"She'll have it with the salad," Ash says.

"But I want the fries,"

"Well you want them but you don't need them,"

"Fine the salad," I say, a little peeved, "I have to go to the bathroom,"

"Hi what's your name?" The waiter asks Ash.

"My name is Ash,"

"Ash you should go," Some guy at the table behind them says.

"I'm sorry?" He says.

"You want her to have salad, she wants you to grow some balls... neither one is going to happen tonight," the guy next to them says.

"Yeah it's not gonna work out between you and French fries," the waiter says, "one of these days she's coming after you probably in the dark, probably with a knife, and and she's gonna cut off one or both of your balls and you don't think that fries matter when you have zero balls,"

"She'll have the fries," Ash says.

"Yes she will," the waiter says.

*time skip*

I broke up with Ash and now I'm going home. It was quite a weird night. He seemed weird when I got back but whatever.

I got back and James waited for me. He asked how it went and I told him. We both went to bed.

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕