Chapter 19

Roselyns POV

I wake up and everyone is around me. I first notice James and then Sirius.

"Move everyone I need to check up on her," Madam Pomfrey said. They all moved out to the way. "How are you?"

"I feel fine. Why am I even here?"

"Dumbledore will explain that to you,"

I tried to get up but madam Pomfrey pushed me down.

"No your not aloud out of bed,"

"But I feel fine. There's nothing wrong with me,"

Everyone was staring at me like I was insane. I tried to get up again but dumbledore walked in.

"Don't get up Ms. Potter," he said walking over. "Everyone can you please leave?"

"Why can't we stay with our daughter?" My mom said.

"Because if emotions take over with this news it would not be good,"

My mom walked out angry and everyone else left too. Sirius stood there for a extra couple of seconds and stared at me for a little. It felt like we stared for years but then he left.

*week later*

Dumbledore has told me all about my problem. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it it's getting a little hard to keep up. We are doing private lessons every Saturday night because he said if my emotions take over I could destroy.

Are you can go in the classes stuff but I can't focus anymore because all of this. Sirius has been trying to help me but it hasn't been helping. I've been struggling so much. it shouldn't be happening to me. Remus has been helping me with homework too. Peter had been giving me compliments and it's supper sweet. James hasn't take his eyes off me. he's been freaking out so much it seems to be a bigger problem for him than me.

After a lot of convincing I got mom and dad to leave Hogwarts. I have four powers. I can control nature. I can control the weather. I can control fire and I can control water. Something I thought you would read in a book.

Sirius's has been really nice to me lately. He is always there when I need him. He reads to me sometimes when I get tired and don't have the energy. Sometimes he just sits next to me and doesn't say anything because he knows I like company but don't like talking.

He's been so amazing. I was walking to the dining hall for dinner when lily Evans approached me.

"Hi Roselyn I was wondering if you could help me with studying?"

"You need help with studying? You are the smartest person in this school,"

"Thank you but yeah I need a new study partner and you are quite smart,"

"Uhhh sure why not. We have the same free period time and we can do it then,"

"Ok yeah," she seemed like she had another thing to say. "Would you like to sit with me at dinner?"

"Yeah,"

We walked over to the table and sat. James looked at me with jealousy and I stuck my tongue out at him. Me and lily were talking when Dumbledore had an announcement.

"I have decided that we will have a winter ball the day before Christmas break," everyone went into chater. "Silence! Ok now that you know that we will have a ball in 4 weeks you will be able to get clothes appropriate for this occasion,"

He stepped down from the podium and everyone went to talking.

"So do you want to go dress shopping together,"

"I don't really do dances,"

"Oh come on it will be fun and you probably want someone to ask you out?"

"I don't know. I just don't do that kind of stuff,"

"Please just think about it,"

"Ok fine I will think about it,"

"Yay. Ok so come with me to get a dress at least,"

"Ok I will,"

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕