Chapter 11

It had been a week since the Astronomy Tower promise. It was Saturday so she was gonna sleep in. It was about noon when she finally got up.

She got ready for the day and headed to the common room with a book in her hand.

When she got there she saw her brother and his friends there. Lily and Alice were at one of the tables studying.

"We'll look who finally decided to wake up," James said looking at his sister. She just stuck up the middle finger and pushed him off the couch.

"What was that for?"

"So I could sit on the couch," she said sitting down. She was in between Sirius and Remus.

"Is that Introverted War?" Remus said, pointing at the book. (It's a fake book).

"Yes, it is. I'm going to read it for the 100th time,"

"That book is amazing. There are so many good quotes,"

"I know right. What's your favorite quote,"

"Well that's kinda hard but it would have to be 'you don't know pain in till you're staring at yourself in the mirror with tears streaming down your face and your begging yourself to hold it together'. That took me so long to memorize,"

"My favorite quote is the one on page 150," she flipped to that page and starting reading it. "Soulmates? I think they exist. Just not always romantically. I think there are certain people you will meet in your life who you just connect with more then anyone else and you know it isn't a typical thing and you understand each other perfectly. This person won't always be your 'significant other'. I mean it could be your friend, sibling, parent, teacher, or the person your dating or whoever it could be anyone you have ever interacted with,"

"I love that one too,"

James looked at them like they were aliens. He couldn't believe two people could like a book that much. Sirius on the other hand was admiring Roselyn. He couldn't stop thinking about her.

~

Remus was heading to dinner when he saw Roselyn in the hallway crying. He notice she was having a panic attack. He knew how to help because of Sirius.

"Roselyn look at me ok? I need to know your okay,"

She tried to say she needed Sirius but she couldn't. The shaking was getting worse. Remus couldn't help her. He felt bad that he couldn't help. After a couple minutes of her trying to catch her breath she finally was able to say something.

"Sirius," she said. That was the only thing she could say.

"You want Sirius?" He said. She nodded.

He ran off to go get Sirius. He finally found him walking to the dining hall.

"Woah moony, why you out of breath?"

"Roselyn needs you," he said.

"Where? What happened? Is she ok? Take me to her?"

Remus grabbed Sirius hand and directed him to where she was. She was still shaking and crying.

"Hey, I'm here," Sirius said grabbing her hands and holding them. She started to play with the rings in his hand. It was calming her and Sirius noticed.

"Do you think the Beatles or Queen is better?" He asked trying to distract her.

It took her a minute to answer.

"Uhh... You can't compare them,"

"Why is that?"

"You just uhhh..can't. There different ummm... genres,"

"I guess that makes sense,"

She finally got her breathing even again and was still playing with his rings. She took one off and put it in her index finger. He didn't seem to mind at all.

Remus was there the whole time. He couldn't believe what he saw. He just saw Sirius help Roselyn with her panic attack perfectly. He didn't hesitate. Remus knew there was something going on that no one else knew.

Well I'm just gonna make it short.

Discussion

I love you Dinosaurs 🦕