Chapter 21

Roselyns POV

We have been walking for two hours.

"Can I finally take off the blindfold," I asked.

"Yes," Sirius says and pulls it off.

"Wow," I say as I look at this. It was filled with tents and lamps. It had little lights hanging from trees. We were in the woods. There was about 30 people here.

"Pretty isn't it?" Sirius said next to me.

"Very, but what is this?"

"All of us come here and take a break. It's a group that wants to let lose. I had to get them to agree to let you here by one condition?"

"And what is this condition?" I asked.

"You can not interfere with the integrity of the event,"

"I don't know what the event is,"

"We'll just wait and see princess,"

"Fine,"

"This is yours," he says pointing at a tent.

"Mine?"

"Not much space, but there's a cot and a dresser,"

"Thank you,"

"Of course, princess. Now it starts in half an hour,"

"What starts?" I turn around and notice he's not there anymore. I see that there is parchment and I start to write to lily.

Dear lily,

I won't be able to hang out tonight like I said before, but something unbelievably unexpected came up, and it's gonna keep me busy for the next day. I might not make it going to go by a dress with you. I'd give you more info, but it's all a little daliesque and hard to explain. I'll fill you in when I get back. If I get back. Just kidding... hopefully.

Sincerely,
Roselyn.

I saw a owl outside when I was walking. I gave it to the owl and it flew away.

I was in a sweater and jeans. It was a little cold but other then that I was fine.

The time finally went by. I left my tent and say that there was everyone. Everyone had a drink in there hand. There was tables with nice linens and fancy food.

Everyone has a glass of champagne. I see Peter and walk over.

"Hey Peter,"

"Hey Roselyn," he grabbed a glass of champagne as someone walked by with a tray. "Here you go,"

"Thank you," I said while taking a sip.

"Well hello sis,"

"Hello James,"

"How's it going? Enjoying your time here?"

"Well I have only been here for a little bit yes I am enjoying it,"

"Well I'll see you later sis, now come Wormtail we need to get drunk,"

I roll my eyes has they leave. I start walking around. It seems as if everyone is having an amazing time. Singing, dancing, or hanging out.

I went over to get a new glass of champagne.

"Hi I'm Marlene,"

"I'm Roselyn," I say putting out my hand. She shakes it.

"Do you mind if I stick with you for a little. I'm kinda dreading it since I'm not drunk yet,"

" seems as if everyone gets drunk here,"

"Most do but we try not to get to drunk for tomorrow?"

"What's tomorrow?"

"So no one has told you?"

"No it seems as no one wants to,"

"And no one will," Sirius says as he walks up. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"And why?" I ask.

"Because it's a surprise sweetheart,"

"Fine, now go away,"

"Why so harsh princess?"

"Because I finally have a friend that's a girl,"

"Ok ok I will leave. I need to make sure James hasn't done anything stupid anyways,"

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕