Chapter 9

^(Wolf star)

She tried counting down my threes to help but it
wasn't helping.

"100,"

"97,"

She breathed in.

"94,"

She tried to breath through it but she started to shake a lot.

She started to lean against the wall and slid down on the floor. Her tears couldn't stop falling.

Sirius was out smoking before walking to the great hall. While walking to the dining hall, he saw Roselyn sitting on the floor shaking and crying.

He ran over to her and noticed she was having a panic attack. He grabbed her hands to help her steady her shaking.

He was crouched in front of her watching her have a panic attack.

"I know what's fun, naming the people who annoy us the most. You go first," he said trying to distract her.

She sat there trying to talk.

"Come on you got this. Everyone annoys you,"

"Um....James,"

"You know I would be offended because he's my best friend but he annoys me too. Ok so who else,"

"Uhh...um..," she said pausing, "the lady who was at umm... three broomsticks with her pinky out,"

"Fancy Nancy, haha oh how I hate her. I bumped into her and she just shoved me one time,"

"And uhhh.. the bookstore owner. She was weird. She was eating a honey Sandwich,"

"She made everything sticky," he said a little peeved.

"Ok now tell me how bad I am flirting, I know you want to,"

She laughed a little.

"Ok that's better," he said laughing, "remember when I... slipped,"

She was chuckled at the thought of it.

"There it is," he said, referring to her laugh. "Good,".

She breathed out. She felt relief.

"You got this, just keep taking deep breaths," he kept holding her hands. Her shaking stopped.

She breathed in and out a couple of times, when he finally let go of her hands and sat next to her. She sat there for a little longer.

She wiped her tears away. He just wanted to make sure she was okay.

She finally spoke.

"Uhh how did you know,"

"I used to have panic attacks. I didn't know how to get through them for awhile,"

"Oh,"

"James, Remus, and Peter helped me through them," he paused, " but at least you got to insult me. All I got was motivating quotes,"

She laughed again.

She heard McGonagalls voice talking to the first years. She remembered that she had to go up and get sorted.

"I don't think I can go up there,"

"Yes you can, I thought the same thing at first. It's fine it's like 5 to 30 seconds and then you walk to your house," he say that her breathing started to go uneven again.

"So what house do you think your gonna get,"

"Well mom said maybe Ravenclaw but dad said Gryffindor. I think I might get Gryffindor,"

"Well if you do, you get to tease me all the time,"

She chuckled. He stood up and reached out for her hand to help her up. She grabbed his hand and got up.

"Thank you,"

"No problem and if your up there and are getting nervous just look at me and imagine me slipping again,"

"I think that was the best day of my life," she said chuckling.

They walked down to the dining hall and McGonagall walked towards them.

"Mrs. Potter where were you?" She said in a stern voice.

"Sorry Minnie, but she was a little nervous but now she's fine,"

"Ok well, we need to start going,"

Roselyn looked at Sirius.

"Thank you," she whispered and then walked over to the first years.

He nodded and walked off to his seat.

~

They walked in and she was better knowing Sirius was there.

mcGonagall was calling names when hers finally came up.

"Roselyn Potter,"

Roselyn walked up and sat before the hat touched her head it shouted.

"Gryffindor!"

She got up and walked over to her brother.

"I'm so proud of you sis,"

"Thank you,"

~

Dinner ended a couple of hours ago and she was in her dorm. She is becoming better friends with her dorm mates. Her dorm mates were Lily, Alice, and Marlene.

It was 11:00 and they all finally fell asleep so she could leave the dorm.

She was exploring the school when she heard a voice.

"Well, Mrs. Norris, I don't think any kids are here tonight. Let's go," said Flinch.

She was glad they turned around.

She had been exploring for an hour when she finally found the astronomy tower.

She took out a cigarette and started smoking.

It had been a rough day.

Sirius was the first person to see her have a panic attack. She trusted him even though they weren't even friends.

Ok I think this my favorite chapter

Discussion

I love you Dinosaurs 🦕