Chapter 17

peggypotter13 thank you so much for the help with this chapter. I did not write this chapter it was all peggypotter13. Thank you so much.

Remus POV

Everybody else is panicking about Roselyn and even though I am too concerned about her I need to be the head of calm in the sea of worry. James was pacing outside the infirmary with worry sketched in every line on his face.

"Somethings wrong," he said. "Something really terribly wrong,".

"No really prongs," Sirius said sarcastically. "I thought we were all standing here stressed out our nuts for the fun of it!"

I looked up frowning at Sirius. It wasn't his sarcasm that surprised me I'd been putting up with that for year but he seemed extremely concerned about Roselyn.

But they were friends. So it made sense.
Just then the door of the hospital wing reopened and Dumbledore entered the corridor immediately being bombarded with questions but simply holding up a hand to silence their flow.

"I wish to speak to Mr. Potter," he said CaLmY.

"Of course sir," said james and it was a mark of
seriousness of the situation that he did not answer back. They walked away and Madam Pomfrey came to see me and Sirius.

"How is she?" He asked urgently.

Madam Pomfrey didn't reply.

"You may come in but she isn't awake yet," she said.

We enter and Sirius practically sprints through the doors and to Roselyns side.

"Roselyn,"

We waited. And waited. And waited but her eyes didn't even flutter. Sirius kept whispering her name and soon after James joined us at her side. He looked more troubled then ever but he didn't say anything. He just stared at his sister, his eyes begging for her to wake up.

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕