Chapter 6

(This is probably going to be the cheesy romantic chapter that makes your heart fluffy)

"Just thinking" Roselyn said. She never let anyone let her sing. She hides in her music.

"It seems a little more then that," Sirius said bending down and wiping a tear of her face. " so why is such a beautiful girl like you crying?"

"You know complimenting me isn't going to make me tell you," she said laying down on her back.

Sirius got down on the floor and layed next to her.

" well since you won't tell me why your here I'm just gonna assume that it's over a boy," (that kinda pisses me off).

"First of all black, it's not a boy. Second of all it was stupid of you to assume that my problems are over a male. And third of all my problems aren't your business,"
(You go girl)

'Wow' Sirius thought. He loved when she stood up for herself. All of the girls he 'hangs out with' fall to his feet but her she says what she wants.

"Ok ok, so do you sing a lot or just on roof tops"

"I sing when I want too and I'm singing up here so I'm not loud in my room,"

They get in a comfortable silence for a little while till Sirius broke it.

"So why did you get yourself expelled? I mean James said you did it because you were getting bored of the school but he didn't seem so sure about it"

She sighed "I was getting bored of the school that's it". To her he seemed quite nosy.

"You really need to learn how to lie,"

"We'll stop being nosy Starboy,"

"Haha, very funny. (Sarcasm). Ok well since I'm not going to get those answers out of you, how about what's your favorite color?" He said looking at the stars.

"Are your serious?" She asked really wanted to know where this was going.

"Well yes that is my name" he said laughing. "But honestly yes I'm serious,"

"Ok. Well my favorite color is yellow. It is so happy. When ever I see the color yellow it makes me happy,"

Sirius thought this was so cute. He loved how much she actually liked the color.

"So what's you favorite color?"

"Mines red because of Gryffindor," he only loved the color because he's parents despised the color. "What about favorite flower?"

"Yellow daisies. There so dainty and cute. You know, one day I want a guy to buy me a 1,000 yellow daises. I want to walk into a room full of daises. Not just a guy who I dated for a couple of months and we hang out sometimes. I want a guy who can listen to me rant about stupid stuff and hold all my problems. He can just go along with my jokes. He loves quidditch but I don't want him to just be boring and perfect because if he is perfect there is no fun in that. Sometimes I would just want him there to hug me while I cry. Not ask me to talk to him but let me cry. Someone who can help me when I get angry for no reason. Those people aren't real. So maybe I will just get a dog. I like dogs a lot," she said, feeling like saying all of this was like lifting a weight of her shoulders. She didn't know why she was saying it to Sirius but it still felt good.

She was relived because she didn't have anyone to rant too. It made her feel like she was wanted, even if it was for just a couple of minutes.

He saw the relief in her eyes. He couldn't fugue out why it made her relived though. She was just talking.

"Well if no guy gives you a 1,000 daisies, then I will," he said.

He heart fluttered. She was so confused on why her heart felt like that.

Yeah she hooked up with some guys but never a real relationship.

"Well I'll hold it to you black," she said with a smirk.

"Still on a last name bases are we. I thought after this we might be on a first name bases," he said chuckling.

"Got to work harder then that," she paused "Well goodnight black,"

"Goodnight Potter," he watched her grab her stuff and walk off.

She turned around before he left.

"Thanks for listening,". She got through her window before he could say anything.

She disappeared before he could say anything else.

About a couple of hours ago Roselyn wouldn't have said anything to him but she felt comfortable talking to him. She didn't want him to tell his friends and her brother. She was scared he might do that.

Sirius Black couldn't believe he just talked to her that much. Her voice was beautiful. He was left in shock from her.

He knew there was more to her then she was letting on and he was going to find out.

~

Once Roselyn got in her room she put her stuff away and laid on her bed. She just stared at the ceiling.

She got up and grabbed a cigarette. She flicked her lighter and light the cigarette. She sat there letting the smoking take over her body.

She smoked not because everyone else was doing it or doing it socially. She did it because it helped with the nerves.

That's the end of this chapter.

Discussion

Love you dinos.