Chapter 26

Roselyns POV
*same night as last chapter*

"Well that was a fun night," I said to James.

"Yep,"

"Haven't had that much much fun since I pushed you off the roof,"

"Ba-dum-bum,"

"Seriously, lady's and gentlemen, is this mic on?" I acted like I had a mic. "I can't believe he just came over,"

"He misses you. He loves you so much. He didn't mean to-"

"No, he never means to, but he does. I don't care what he says or does I'm not going to run back into his arms,"

"You don't have to," James said giving me a hug.

"Good,"

" but you might, at a later point in your life. When your not so angry and make up. As we both know you will. You might be sad you missed the in between,"

"It's just wrong,"

"Well, things happen for a reason,"

"Since when is that your philosophy?"

"Since now,"

"Really?" I looked at him not believing him. "I'm starving,"

"Really, could it be because dinner sucked?" He said sarcastically.

"Let's do Mac and cheese,"

"And Tater tots," I add.

"And pizza rolls,"

"And chili beef soup," I say adding more.

"After which we will install our own vomitorium,"

"Ok and add some cake," I added.

"I will go downstairs and get Stippy to bring all of it up. Anything else to add,"

"Chocolate,"

"Aye, Aye, captain," he said as he walked through the door. I can't believe have a great brother like him.

My owl came through the window and dropped off a letter. On the front of it, it says To Roselyn. I open it.

Dear Roselyn,

I know you haven't made up your mind yet about going on a date with me. I was sending this for a answer. Don't feel like you have to say yes. I will wait for another day.

Sincerely,
Cassian.

I grabbed a piece of parchment and start writing.

Dear Cassian,

I have made up my mind. I just got out of a really weird relationship, and I know that sounds like a lie but it isn't. I'm just not fully over the shock of it, and I never want to hurt you. Because your a nice person so I have to say no. I'm sorry.

Sincerely,
Roselyn.

I seal it and send it off with my owl. I hear James coming back up.

"Ok so I have stippy bring so much food it will fill us intill next year,"

"Ok,"

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕