Chapter 37

Roselyns POV

It is 2:00 in the morning when I hear knocking on the door. I walk downstairs mumbling 'I swear to Merlin if this isn't important I'm gonna shove a stick so far there arse'.

I hear the knocking again. I finally open the door and I see Sirius.

He has cuts all on his arms and he has a black eye. He comes up and hugs me. While hugging me we sat on the ground. Dad, mom and James came down. Dad grabbed Sirius trunk and brought it to the guest room. Mom and James went to get stuff to clean him up.

He was just sitting there crying while I held him. I looked at his leg and there was a huge gash there.

"Sirius we need to get you inside and cleaned up," I said grabbing his hand and standing up. He stood up to and we walked to the dining room were mom had all the bandages. I sat him down and grabbed the towel and dipped it in water.

I start to clean the wounds and he just sits there staring at me. He doesn't really seem like he's there. I start to wrap bandages around one arm and then I start to clean the other one.

"Can I look at your leg?" I ask in a calm voice. He nods. I pick his leg up and rest his foot on my thigh. I see that he has a cut at least 2 inches deep.

I clean the wound and I wrap it up. Mom gave him something for his black eye. He hasn't said a word yet.

"Hey kids, we're going to go to bed. If you need anything come and get us," mom says. She kisses us all goodnight and walks away with dad.

We sat on the couch for awhile. James passed out and I was just holding Sirius. He pulled away and looked at me.

"I was disowned. It was probably the best thing to happen to me. My dad hurt me and beat me but I finally got away and came here,"

"I'm so sorry for you," I said hugging him.

"Don't be. This is the best thing to happen to me. That family is a hell hole," he says. I hear James snoring and look at him. I look back at Sirius and he looks back at me and we start laughing. James was sleeping on the couch across from us.

Sirius continued to sit next to me on the couch. He cried a little bit more and we laid on the couch. We fell asleep after a little bit.

*time skip*

I heard whispering and I woke up. I see mom and dad looking at me. I then realized that I have an arm around my waist. I feel hot air on my neck. I have mom a look and they both walked away. James was still asleep in the other couch. I just lay there and take in all the warmth I can. I fall back asleep after a little bit.

Reference:

Love you Dinosaurs 🦕