Part 8

KATIE'S POV

After she went.... i replayed what she said now... her words hit real hard in my head "You become what you are when you make the right choice" and i thought i don't know what is the right choice... everything that i do comes out wrong... and the times passed by soon... the girls woke up and we got freshened and like yesterday Robbie came and called us to eat.... and we went to eat.... While eating our breakfast... Cassandra asked us to meet in her technagic floor after our breakfast....

In The Conference Room

It has been 5 minutes since we came into the room....Cassandra came in and pulled out a chair from the  table and sat here and she asked

"So.... What are you all going to do.. now?" 

Nat and Jessy were looking at me.... and i nodded at them... am not sure whether they understood what the nod meant or not..... I said "Cassandra, we will help you kill him... Glendin knows that we are here now... and am damn sure that he will come to try and kill us three... even if we don't know why he really wants to kill us.... So.... Yea..." Cassandra looked at us with a genuine smile.... Nat and Jessy was confused...

I said "A Wise person once said 'You become what you are when you make the right choice' and i feel like helping them is the next right thing to do...." those words were enough to convince Jessy an Nat  and i mouthed "thank you" to Cassandra

"So... What are we waiting for let get back to work" said Cassandra..... and she stood up.. "Hell yea..." and we followed Cassandra.. to somewhere... that place is really big... it always confuses me... and she stopped in the dark place from where she took the BlackFrame that day..... i guess.... And she did something in the dark which we couldn't  see and we heard a door open and the bright Digital light from that room invited us in.. As we went in we fell in love with the techs in the room.... 

Cassandra said "Now... You can create anything you want... just think of what you want and it appears in that closed cabin and  everything in here is advanced tech.. and we don't quite know what to do.... So you can program anything you want that will help us to defeat him and here is the BlackFrame .. and Katie you can wear the Pendant... you can use it... and again don't try to hack into it... the language in BlackFrame i changed it to English so it is...is understandable...." and she handed over the things."

i asked "Wait you knew that we hacked into the BlackFrame"

"It is an advanced piece of Tech and this Pendant was in my neck when you hacked into it... So i knew who hacked into it...."

And she went off the room... and we started our work... We programmed many Killer bots... and the time flew really fast and i was looking the BlackFrame and i saw many many templates of Weapons... There was a lot of Swords in it... and we saw King Sivon's Life history... It was pretty messed up.... After 549th Try we created a Killer bot without any Glitch... Thanks to the BlackFrame.. If not for that we would still be wasting the resources and the time. 

We named the Killer Bot  A.S.T.A.N.A, it took us a lot of time to figure out a name for it, but A.S.T.A.N.A was cool and pretty acronym with meaningful yet meaningless name "Artificial Sentient Tactical Assisting Neo human Android" and she was also helping us create an Army of Killer Bots.... and it was already midnight... Cassandra came into the room and she got scared to see a Girl with Red Eyes and and sharp canine teeth, with a gun in her hand.... 

"Oh My... Whatt the hell is going on!!!" shouted Cassandra seeing a angry woman standing near the door  "Hello, I am Artificial Sentient Tactical Assisting Neo human Android... (ASTANA, you don't have to expand your name.. Just say ASTANA said Jessy) Sure i will change it Jessy", she turned back and said "You can call me ASTANA, Cassandra" her gentle voice calmed Cassandra... 

"Your voice does not match your looks..." said Cassandra...  

and Cassandra shooked ASTANA's hand since she was putting her hand out for a long time in order to get a greet from her... 

"What the Hell is going on in here? i left you all alone for half day and you bring over someone here? and who is she?... this is a Secret base you know that right?" bombarded Cassandra 

"Calm down Cassandra... This is ASTANA, and She is a AI, A humanoid Android" 

"You created a Robot... in a DAY?"

"Not only A robot.. 'A KILLER BOT ARMY'  tada...."

when she looked at the army we created she was astounded and asked "It is true ... you all ARE really Scary!!"

 Sleepy Robbie came to the Room after 2 minutes, When he saw ASTANA his sleep went away and when he saw the army he fell on the ground.... and we were laughing at him "gotcha back for making fun of us" and 

Cassandra said "I Told you... these kids are really dangerous but you denied it and now do you believe me?"  

"Yea, yea... i take that back... they are scarier than Glendin" said Robbie

Time passed by we did not sleep and also we did not allow Cassandra to sleep but Robbie went to sleep, or so we thought at early morning 3.00, Robbie came running to us and when we saw, we thought he was just playing... as there was no one here to scare Robbie... or so we thought when we saw who was behind him it was the Failed bots that we created and forget to switch off, He came and hid behind us... We were all laughing and Jessy went and switched them off.... 

"I Swear to God, this is the Reason why i don't like technology, Bad robot Bad Robot" said Robbie clenching his teeth... We were laughing at the way Robbie was sweating and lamenting... We have never seen A Stiff Rough Man to act like that... we laughed and laughed till our stomach started to ache... and he was looking at us in embarrassment... and when we came to normal Cassandra said "Well, Now it is already Early Morning.. Go to sleep.... everyone...." when she said that ASTANA asked "But, i don't sleep... Cassandra... i will Shut down myself...Good Night"

"Oh kay, that is... you dont have to tell me that you know and... am going now..." said Casandra

And we also went to our room to sleep.....