Part 9

NATALIE'S POV

The Next Morning 

 I woke up at 7.00, Because i couldn't sleep after seeing that Tech Lab of our that Cassandra shew us.... Usually we wake up at 11.00 but Everything changed when we came here.... I  got out of my bed and freshened up and changed into new clothes from the closet, which Robbie filled yesterday. 

I went to our Lab and saw ASTANA who was already up and she was discarding the test failed Bots... and when i went to the room even i flinched to see her...she was really... um.. fierce... so i decided to do something about her.... So i designed a cute and a little more humane, Program for her... i named it Black card because the already programmed card was red. She also loved it... It was ember blue eyes and Red hair, also i decreased her tooth size to normal and this beautiful look will Transform to the angry look when her mode is changed... cliche but classic   

"Hey, What are you doing here... Nat?" asked Jessy walking inside the Lab room with a sleepy look

"Oh, Me.... do you think that i will ever leave this place?"

"Yea right.... well, well, well... Who do we have here..?" Katie asked eyeing  at ASTANA, to which ASTANA replied quite faster than i expected 

"Hello, Katie... i am ASTANA... Natalie helped me to put my makeup on!... Do you like it?"

"Oh... Yea, You look damn pretty ASTANA..." stated Jessy looking at ASTANA and checking out her data in the tab related with ASTANA's behaviours 

"I agree and you seem to process everything faster than we expected you too... " said Katie

"It is a good thing... A very good thing!" added Katie when she understood our suspicious eyes on her

and we started with our work... even though ASTANA and the other bots can take care... we still decided to do everything we can to kill Glendin.... So we started designing some handy weapons.... It was really cool designing stuffs in there.. 

Approximately at around 9.00 am Cassandra came followed by Robbie who looked like a panda.... looks like he did not sleep properly; he had dark circles and he was drowsy, 

"Good Morning Kiddos... What are you all doing here, i thought you were all still sleeping... So i went to your rooms but none was there and i came here.. to find you all working this early.... you did not sleep properly...?"

"Good Morning Cassandra, Yea we know but we can really give up everything just for us to stay in this room.... and Robbie.. You should get more sleep... Why do you look like a Panda" 

And he gave a death Glare to us and said "Yes, I am a Panda! Now? and because of you kids  i started Hallucinating in the middle of the night and i didn't get a drop of sleep"

"Hallucinating? Was that a Nightmare Rob?" I asked him..

" Its Halluci- you know what never mind and Yea... i had a Nightmare that i was chased by 4 killer bots which was created by 3 Evil Kids which also...failed the test!! How great is that!"

we chuckled under our breaths.. when we understood that he said about us....

. "Well if you give your nightmare a pretty name as Hallucination then no comments sir" said Nat in between her silent chuckles...  

"Hallucination is different from Nightmare... and what you are experiencing is Delusional" commented Jessy 

"WH-W-What??" Mam this kid just called me delusional... how can you tolerate this kind of behaviour??" asked Robbie looking at Cassandra and pointing his hands towards us

"Well you do look a Panda Robbie...!" said Cassandra trying not to sound awkward....

"I can't believe that you would support these denarian narcissist" spit out Robbie 

"Hey!! that hurts you can't call us narcissist... we are. a. very. decent. mannerful people" replied Jessy and Cassandra looked like she was talking with ASTANA totally ignoring our existence... 

"Thank You Cassandra... Natalie helped me have a pretty make over"

"Now am jealous of you ASTANA!!"

"HEHAHEHAHA... I'd Take that as a compliment, Cassandra"

"Oh sure you can...."

"Cassandra!! these kids are assassinating me with words... and you are ignoring us??" asked Robbie 

"Well, i am least bothered about it and....  when will your programming works here will be over...?" asked Cassandra

"Oh.. here... We planned to wind it up at 1.00.. maybe" i said to her

"Ok, then after lunch at 2 pm... we have a meeting in the conference room"

"Yea sure" "Done" 2.00 PM it is!" we said

"Ok then continue...." said Cassandra and walked out with Robbie...

"Robbie,wait up" said Jessy

"what is it.. Jess?"

 "A little Souvenir from the Dead Bot... it said it was fun chasing you around.... She also said 'I will come back when ASTANA recreates me, i will come and chase you around' and she gave you this" 

he glared at Jessy for saying that and asked 

"What souvenir?"

"Here... close your eyes... close it!" he expected something nice but when Jessy placed an arm on his hand... his expression was priceless....  He shouted to see a mechanic hand when he expected something "You.... i.... you vermins i am not gonna argue..." he said and stormed out of that place... he was really pissed off..... 

After he went out... we started to work really serious... and it was enjoyable.... Soon the time passed by, And Robbie came to call us to eat and we had our breakfast and took a little 5 min break

Then we went to the Conference Room, the table always catches my eyes.... Cassandra was already there... "Oh hey, take a seat... you too ASTANA"

"yea sure" and we sat on one of the chair which was near the table....... we were confused to see Robbie,he had an evil smirk and a red button in his hand.... oh oh this doesn't look good..

"HOLD ON TIGHT.... THIS MIGHT GET A LITTLE BUMPY" said Robbie.... before we could think of something... Our Chairs went down.... to the floor and it was really fast, we couldn't breath properly and Jessy is scared of height... we were screaming out really loud.... because we couldn't understand what was going on... we hit the floor sooner.... and once when it stopped, We could hear our heart beats so fast in our ear and our breaths were irregular..... 

When we got out of the Chair.... Robbie laughed at us the same way we laughed at him early morning.... But the ride was really bumpy..... 

and he mouthed 'Revenge' with the smirk of victory on his face 

our legs were still not stable to the ground, but somehow we stumbled and got to our feet....

"We are here....."said Cassandra and that's when we looked around... where we were standing... Many peoples eyes were on us.... 

"This is a secret base.... And the people here are, well... Different....."

"Yes,  All of their Heat waves are really high for them to be Human.... but they look like humans?" asked ASTANA tilting her head a bit.... 

"Right ASTANA, they are normal but their DNA was altered which gives them .... Superpower? when they turn 10.... like i said before... they are from a different version Earth, and they will be invincible and dangerous if they try to Kick Glendin out of his throne... so he ordered his guards to perish them but i took them into my custody and hid them here... And now they need a leader"  

"WAIT WHAT....??" shouted Katie....