Part 12

"A Device? What Device ?"

"This Device"

"What is this?  A button ?" asked Jessy

"Yea... not exactly button... It is a.....um... A BUTTON?!" replied Cassandra

"Haiya... Show some respect for it....... It is called a... a... a... Teleportation Device" Argued The Clairvoyant

"It is a Button that teleports" defended Cassandra 

"Exactly you could call that a tele- "Before Clairvoyant could continue 

"Guys Guys... Stop it...." Demanded Jessy... Well, now she was really pissed off...

"Yea... This Device can take you there... You just have to hold it in your hand and Concentrate...and press the button and It is your duty to tell Katie that you are going to Devon's Planet without telling her the reason you are going..." said Clairvoyant

"What happens if she finds the truth ?"

"Nothing much.... She won't believe it but her spell will be broken like yours now and Anything that is in her way will be destroyed... also The Glendin can do anything.. She will be vulnerable nothing else and Inevitable"

"Oh... Yea great!!!, How are we supposed to tell her that we are teleporting ourselves with a device to an unknown Planet?"

"You are X3 you will figure it out yourselves.. it is your duty... soooo.... we have work to do... Bye"

"Wait... Where are you going... What are we supposed to do????" But they walked away without replying... But Robbie was still there...

"Just cook up something... !" and he walked away to Cassandra...

"Cook up? the only thing we know to cook up is instant noodles" I shouted but looks like he didn't give heed to anything said... Man! He always clings to Cassandra where ever she goes... 

The Next Morning

KATIE'S POV

I dossed off in the Lab... Since I was Monitoring Jessi and Jason's reports... No new surprises I expected this to happen and the examination report said that their DNA was completely different and there was a different alien substance that was growing inside them... and it took me a whole night to figure it out... I woke up to the Beep of my computer... It was a program that I created to find what the hell was in the Kid's DNA...  I can't get my mind off it... 

It is something known as Osmium... And it was present in larger amounts and it occurs inside of them inside their arteries where the oxygenated blood flows through ... And that is when I lost my sleep.... all of my sleep, it was already 9.00 in the morning... It's creepy... how are they alive still? I can't get my mind off it...

So I decided to show the report to Cassandra... She was fighting with her brother, arguing that I will talk to her first... And her brother said I will be talking to him... and it was kinda creepy... when people know what will happen next... So I decided to take it out of hand...