"Stay here and tell me what is it?"
He spoke caressing my cheeks and I sighed in bliss.

"I... I have to tell you another important thing. I've hid it from you knowing that I shouldn't. And now I'm not sure if you'll hate me after it or not"
I spoke and Hashir paused his hand for a while then continued looking at me deep in the eyes.

"I'll never hate you. Not in this life. But do tell me what is it about?"
He asked and I fidgeted my fingers in nervousness. I didn't know how to tell him about it nor I had any idea if he remembered that night or not.

"I... I m... mean... we"
I stuttered and before I could utter a word more a shrill sound of ringtone echoed in the room which startled both of us.

Hashir took out his phone eyeing me apologetically and looked at it.
He visibly tensed after seeing the caller ID and I got off his lap.

"I have to take it. We'll talk after I came back. Alright?"
He asked and I nodded at him. Yet I desperately wanted him to stay and hear me out.

He went out and I sighed. It was more difficult than I've imagined and I've no idea how I'll do this but I had to tell him. I've made up my mind to clear everything with him and I was going to do that despite whatever reaction I get.

Hashir's P.O.V

Dua's father wasn't a good man. He run an illegal business empire and I was well aware of it since two years. I've been after him. I wanted revenge for whatever he did to me and the best way to do was snatching the thing he loved the most which was money. I planned to expose his illegal business to the world with solid proofs.

I wasn't sure if Dua had any idea about the illegal business he ran. Two years ago I suspected Dua might've a role in it although I strongly believed she isn't like it but my rage because of her betrayal led me thinking about many nonsensical things but now I was sure she didn't even had a wild guess about it nor I was sure if she'll even approve off my revenge plan but I was determined to make that man pay for his cruel deeds. So I decided to keep my plan hidden from her for now.

After knowing what he had done to Dua I hated him even more. I knew he wasn't a good man but I couldn't believe that he was so much vile. He did such cruel things to his own daughter. His own flesh and blood and I'll make sure he pays for it well. That's why two month ago I met Salaar and told him to gather all the evidence he can get against him as it was time I put an end to his cruel deeds.

I was also well aware that Dua's father has been suspecting that I'm after him so he has been extra careful. That's why he did all the drama of divorce to divert my attention. And he somehow got failed because of Dua. Since she was so against it and cleared everything with me.

Speaking of Dua I never understood why she didn't contacted me for years and why she always tried to run away whenever I approached her in the past but now I understand it too. It was because of her mother. I didn't blame her for it rather I felt guilty that I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most. How can I be so stupid to misunderstand her.

I know even if I've tried anything it would've been turned into a disaster if Dua's father really divorced her mother and she would've blamed me and herself entire life but the guilt was still there. Maybe we could've find a way or maybe we could'nt. But it was all past now and I was determined to make the future far more better and give her all the happiness that she deserves.

I know there was still many things to discuss and many confusions to solve between us but when Dua said she wanted to tell me something and isn't sure if I'll hate her after it or not my heart clenched in pain.

I could never hate her. Never ever. She's the most important part of me and I was stupid to realise it so late. I didn't know what she wanted to talk about or why she was so nervous about it but before she could say something my mobile phone rang and it disturbed us.