Chapter 253

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @gyunjunwon. Thank you for trying to help me! 

Happy reading!

-------

Perez closed his eyes.

Above his head, he felt the heavy weight of the crown, ornately adorned with gold and precious stones.

Perez Brivacheu Durelli, Crown Prince of the Lambrew Empire.

He also reflected on his achievements as if savoring it.

And as he slowly opened his eyes, he saw hundreds of nobles facing him.

They seemed surprised.

In the end, it seemed quite shocking that he was ascended to the position of the Crown Prince, and some of them closed their eyes tightly.

Yeah, you wouldn't have known.

No one would have expected such a future when he existed, the only illegitimate child of the Emperor who was born from the body of a maid became known to them for the first time.

They would have thought that the future of the illegitimate child will only be until he dies at the hands of the Empress before he reaches adulthood, or when he dies at the hand of Astana, who became the Crown Prince, after being lucky enough to live a little longer.

"Until I get here."

Perez opened his mouth in a low voice.

It was a voice that gave listeners goosebumps on their arms.

The nobles looked at Perez somewhere with desperate eyes.

"So many things have happened."

The Crown Prince's red eyes found those who once spoke up with Angenas one by one.

He hadn't even ascended to the throne yet, but he was a little arrogant with the attitude he showed at the Crown Prince appointment ceremony.

No one dared to oppose him.

Now that neither the Empress and the Emperor are not in place, the new Crown Prince was already the Lord of the Empire.

Perez said, as if proclaiming.

"However, in the new era to come, the mistakes of the past should not leave a stain on them. So I'm here today to sort everything out."

Finally, the time has come.

Who will be the victim of the example?

It was when all the nobles gathered here couldn't even breathe.

"Bring it."

Perez beckoned to the servants waiting at the door.

"What's that?"

The attendants were holding a total of four sheets of paper.

Just a moment ago, like the appointment letter of the Crown Prince did, each piece is enclosed in a straight frame.

"Astana Nerempe Durelli, and even Patriarch Meyes and his descendants."

Perez said, pointing to the frames one by one.

"A memorandum of their abdication of the throne."

Renunciation of the title of succession to the throne.

It was a promise not to succeed to the throne no matter what happened in the future.

It was to surrender and dedicate practically everything as an Imperial family, giving up the greatest rights given by the lineage.