Chapter 206

E/N: Here's the update for today! I hope you have a nice day! Aaaaand guess what? I'll be updating 3 chapters today! Happy reading!

----------

"What nonsense are you talking about? Killing the emperor... What treason?!"

Astana couldn't bring himself to speak of the crime and turned white.

He really struggled so much. His ankles bound with his cloths were all reddened and the bandages on his right arm, bound by the doctor, were loosened in a mess.

It still didn't cover his dirty temper.

However, Perez's face, looking down at Astana's figure, was still expressionless.

"Do you claim that you don't remember now?" Perez asked in a dry tone.

"Don't say nonsense! Why would I ever..."

Astana murmured, still looking confused.

The next moment, he raised his eyes and shouted at Perez.

"Wait a minute, is that the reason why I'm tied up here right now? Because I tried to kill His Majesty?"

"Yes."

"Ha! Then that's it! Haha!" Astana suddenly burst into laughter.

His sweat, messy hair, disorganized clothes and bloodshot eyes made him look completely mad.

"There must have been some misunderstanding! It was you! Not His Majesty that I was trying to kill! So untie me right now!"

The faces of the knights became ambiguous.

How should we explain it?

 They looked at Perez at the same time.

Perez stared at Astana, snorting and replied.

"It was not me that you rushed to kill, it was Your Majesty."

Perez said as he opened the tight-looking box.

"You used this dagger that Bellesac Lombardi had."

Astana's gaze reached the sharp-brimmed dagger.

Yes, I remember holding that dagger in my hand.

However...

"What a load of nonsense. It was definitely you, the lowly thing. I wasn't successful because of the imperial knights next to you..."

Astana's voice as he was talking gradually got smaller.

His eyes shook like an earthquake.

He also checked the faces of the knights with trembling expressions with increasingly shocking eyes.

"Ha..no way..."

Eventually, a sound that seemed half-frozen came out of Astana's mouth.

"Did I- really?" Astana asked Sir Sloan.

Sir Sloan looked at Perez with a sorrowful face and replied, "What the First Prince attacked in the forest of the Madman was not the Second Prince. It was His Majesty."

"Ha..but he was wearing the red armor and the Lombadi's bitch was next---"

"Be careful with your words, Astana."

Perez suddenly picked up Bellesac's dagger and pointed it at Astana's neck as he spoke in a low voice.

It was not just a threat.

The tip of an exceptionally sharp dagger pressed against Astana's Adam's apple.

With just a little more force, it'll cut through his flesh.