Chapter 204

(Florentia's POV)

The last day of the hunting competition has dawned.

"Oh, is this my armor?"

Emperor Yovanes said, lifting up the sparkling gold breastplate.

"Yes, Your Majesty. I have prepared a color that will surely stand out."

"Yes, yes! You can see me well even if I'm in the middle of the Madman's forest!"

Yovanes burst into laughter and tapped on my shoulder.

Ah, since last time, seriously.

I pulled my body back, saying.

"Your Majesty's safety is more important than anything else."

If Yovanes get hurt in a hunting competition hosted by me, it will be troublesome.

"Ho ho! You speak so beautifully!"

The emperor burst into laughter once again.

"I have thorns in my heart because I hadn't been able to come to the hunting grounds for a long time. Thanks to you, I'm laughing out loud!"

He then beckons his servant to help him wear the armor on his body.

Of course, the breastplate I prepared for him fits perfectly with the Emperor's body.

"Yes, this is very good. Are all the knights ready?" Emperor Yovanes asked the knight general.

"Yes, Your Majesty, there will be a total of ten knights including myself." The imperial knight commander, who looked fierce at first glance, approached and reported.

It was an appearance that reminded me of Sushou.

I took a quick look at the figure and snuck in to ask Yovanes.

"Your Majesty, if you don't mind, may I join you?"

"Hmm? Florentia, you?" The Emperor with full round eyes opened, asked again, quite surprised.

"Yes, it's the last day of the competition and I wanted to go into the woods at least once, but I haven't had a chance yet."

"But it's quite dangerous for the young lady to enter the forest." The Emperor said as if he would be bothered.

I know he would say that, but I already think this through, much so like a loaded horse.

I smiled at Emperor Yovanes and said, "With the strong Emperor and the mighty knights beside him, was there any safer place in the Empire other than here?"

Sure enough.

The corners of the Emperor's mouth become indescribably sunnier.

The head of the Imperial Knights, who was blunt and rocky, also twitched at what I had said,

"Huh! That's right! Yes, let's go into the forest together!"

"Wow! Thank you for your permission, Your Majesty!"

I bowed my head to Emperor Yovanes and made a small greeting to the Imperial Knight.

"...I'll take you safely, Lady Lombardi." The commander of the knights said in a low voice.

****

(Florentia's POV)

I knew this was gonna happen.

Has it been about an hour since I entered the forest of madman?

The Emperor's party, including me, were confronted with a man.