Chapter 239

Pellet Corporation office, which has just resumed its normal operations.

Claryvan's father, Romassie Dillard came.

He had been waiting for a few days because it was an appointment that had already been scheduled.

The reason for Claryvan's embarrassment at heart was not Romassie Dillard.

"I haven't seen you in a long time, Sir Claryvan."

It was because of Willian Dillard, the oldest son of Romassie, who entered the office with their father.

Willian, who is two years younger than Claryvan, had a resemblance to the extent anyone could see at a glance that he was the son of Romassie Dillard.

Unlike Claryvan, who resembles his mother and has a sharp impression of blonde hair, Willian was an impressive man with pale brown and emotional eyes.

From beginning to end, in a polite and straightforward attitude, there is no corner in one place from his head to his toes.

It was a face that resembled his youngest sister, Laurel.

"Yes. It's been a while, Willian Dillard."

Claryvan greeted each other with a clerical attitude, concealing his embarrassment.

Judging from the fact that he was with Willian Dillard, who would soon inherit the top position of Lombardi, he decided it would not be a private visit.

"What brings you here from the top of Lombardi?"

I didn't have a hobby of talking aimlessly with someone sitting across from me for work.

When Claryvan asked, Willian glanced at his father, Romassie.

'It looks like you haven't taken over the right to decide yet.'

It was well known that Willian, the eldest son of the Dillard family, who runs the top of Lombardi, began his succession work in earnest to take over the position of the top leader.

And Claryvan knew that the process wasn't going very smoothly.

It was because he was lagging behind the competition with the Pellet Corporation in several fields right now.

However, quite a few people made it an issue.

Because it is related to the inheritance of the top Lombardi, the largest top in the Empire.

It was a long and laborious work, and it was already expected that the operation of the top was shaken at that time.

I have to reject it properly.

Claryvn thought so and clipped his hand firmly on his knee.

I don't know if it's later.

There's no need for Pellet to share the burden in collaboration with the top of Lombardi, who is shaking.

"Today..."

Romassie Dillard took the lead.

Claryvan's eyes narrowed slightly as he saw it.

It was because Romassie Dillard seemed very nervous.

What the hell is going on.

"I came here to make a request to the owner of the top of the Pellet."

Romassie Dillard said for a while, taking turns looking at Claryvan and Willian.

"Please take over the top of Lombardi."