Chapter 252

(Florentia's POV)

The conference room was no different from the usual conference sessions.

Central aristocrats were invited to sit on both sides in the name of 'witnesses', and their conversations were raucous.

The difference is that a round table for the five householders was placed in the center, where Brown's witness stand was once placed, and a high platform was installed in the place where the Emperor usually sat.

And on top of the podium lay the crown for the Prince decorated with gold.

"Long time no see, Lord Lombardi."

As I looked at the Crown Prince's crown with a strange heart, Migente Ivan approached and greeted me gladly.

"It's been a while."

I also greeted the others happily and mingled among the four representatives.

"I heard you're building a Lombardi hospital."

Oh, my.

From the side, a big man, Patriarch Sushou approached and suddenly talked.

Seeing the other householders were also looking at me with their eyes twinkling, everyone seemed to have heard rumors about the massive construction project that had now opened and began.

Of course, that's exactly what I intended.

"Well, I guess the rumor has already spread."

"That's all the stories of the aristocrats of the Ecliptic. Lombardi's new owner is making an extraordinary move."

If Migente Ivan, who arrived in the Ecliptic the day before yesterday, said so, the desired purpose of spreading rumors quickly about the hospital seemed to have been achieved.

I replied with a nod.

"That's right."

"The hospital is...what exactly is it?"

Asked the Patriarch of Sushou.

"It's kind of a big legislator. The hospital, where any citizen of Lombardi can come and receive treatment, was scheduled to treat all Imperial citizens like the Academy, but it was deliberately reduced."

"Anyone?"

But that alone, Avinox, who had come as Deputy Patriarch of Luman, asked in amazement.

"It was said that you would not pay very much for treatment. Anyone in Lombardi can use it..." Brown murmured quietly, a little shocked.

I was proud of his reaction, but I was also a little offended.

Lombardi's wealth is evaluated to some extent, but he has such a shocked face.

I shrugged and looked around, knowing very well that Brown had no intention of disregarding Lombardi.

Then, before I knew it, I could feel a lot of eyes focused on me.

A gaze that could possibly pierce right through me.

Do you think I can't see you squirming at me when I'm far away?

As I grumbled, Migente Ivan, who looked at the seat of the nobles, made a bitter smile.

"They must be paying close attention to know what the Matriarch of Lombardi is like."

Well, it wasn't that I didn't understand the reaction of the aristocrats.

It was me who became a hot topic every day from the time I became the successor for the first time until it was revealed that I was the real owner of the Pellet Corporation.

Edited Novel of IBTMITL (Chapter 201-256)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें