Chapter 215

The announcement of the Lombardi family made a big repercussion.

Not just simply because of making Florentia Lombardi as the state's Deputy Patriarch but rather being the official successor of Lord Lombardi!

Excluding the eldest son, Viege, the granddaughter, Florentia, became the successor. Overtaking the children of the reigning Rulac, Shannanet and Gallahan.

If this continues, the first ever female householder will be born.

And the fact that the engagement of the Second Prince and Florentia was broken.

It was an announcement that surprised people in many ways.

"Nonsense!"

Viege, who had been drinking to death at a social club, hurries home after hearing the news.

His dull, dark skin, red blood-shot eyes, and a terrible smell of alcohol made the other people frown.

Serral returned home after a few days and watched Viege, who was changing clothes, saying, 'I have to go see my father!'

"To that lowly thing, by all means, an acting Patriarch....and successor! No!"

Viege quickly changed his clothes and vented his anger.

It was a mess because he was drunk and couldn't lock his button properly, but he wasn't even aware of that.

"My father must be senile. I, the eldest son,Should go and stop him....oh!"

Viege was under a foolish illusion even after he was kicked out of the main building of the mansion and moved to a separate house where guests stayed.

He thought that his father was only angry for a moment and threw him away, but he was mistaken that everything would go back to the way it was in time.

And after drinking his brain was cajoling Viege of what has happened today.

"You are making a big mistake. A big mistake...!"

Viege muttered the words over and over again with a blank eye.

"No matter how many times I told you to to go to your father and ask him to get Bellesac out of there, you are not listening and pretending not to hear it!"

Eventually, Serral, who couldn't stand it, shouted at Viege in a cold voice.

"Isn't it too much?! Are you not even worried about Bellesac?!"

Serral couldn't sleep at the thought of her son being locked up somewhere in the palace alone.

Although Viege was not good enough in many ways, she thought that at least he felt the same concern she felt for their son, Bellesac.

Larane, who had left for the East, did not even reply to the letter no matter how much she sent. And now Bellesac, the only child left with them, was detained in the Imperial palace for severe affairs.

So he thought that he should just look for alcohol everyday.

But that wasn't it.

Going to visit his father, whose relationship has been broken to ask for Bellesac's work, hurts his pride.

Serral trembled with anger and betrayal.

"What?"

Viege crumpled his face at Serral's cry.

"That's because he did something wrong, what can I do?!"

He even shouted.

"It's obvious! If I'd do something next to the First Prince with a dagger and get caught, I will get caught up and cannot get away because of how big of a deal it is!"