Chapter 212

"This book, where did you get this from?"

Chanton Sushou asked Perez in a low voice.

The little prince, who is still only 11 years old, stared at Chanton.

His eyes were so mysterious that one couldn't think of it as an eye of a child.

The Prince's swordsmansip class teacher, Juves, was injured during training and was unable to teach a sword skill to the Second Prince.

However, it was not possible for anyone to be send to teach the Prince's swordsmanship class, so the head of the knight, Chanton Sushou, had visited the Poylac Palace as a temporary swordsmanship teacher.

However, after seeing the title of the book on the Second Prince's desk, Chanton Sushou seemed to feel cold.

He picked up the book.

"Why is this..."

Why does the Prince have this?

The Imperial Family did not deserve to have a possession of this book.

As he watched Chanton Sushou barely swallowing his anger, Perez said, "It's mine."

His blunt voice was full of vigilance.

Chanton Sushou took his gaze away from Perez and looked down at the book in his hand.

<Brown Swordsmanship>

And when he turned over one page, he saw his name.

Gerard Brown.

It was the name of the predecessor of the Patriarch of Brown, who died at the hands of Angenas.

A very old memory came alive in Chanton Sushou's head just like yesterday.

****

"Run away, Master!"

Chanton Sushou's father, Ralph Sushou, cried out to Gerard Brown.

"Or ask for the help from the lords around you, the knights of the Empire who follow the Brown family! At this rate, everyone will die!"

Ralph hurried to find his teacher when he heard rumors that Angenas would raid the castle where the people of the Brown family were taking shelter.

At that time, Gerard Brown was watching the swordsmanship of Chanton, the son of Ralph Sushou.

No matter how much Ralph held back, no matter how much Ralph was forced to hold the wooden sword and swing it, Gerard Brown devoted his heart to the son of his pupil.

"Please, Master!"

Ralph, who was burning inside, cried out again.

"Ralph, you are going back to Sushou today."

"Sushou..? Master? .... No, I won't! I will remain and fight with the Browns. I am a knight of the Brown family!"

"No, you are just one of the many Browns who have been entrusted with the Southerners to learn the swordsmanship."

"However-----!"

"Are you going to let your son die?"

Gerard the Patriarch of Brown, who deliberately twisted his student with harsh words, bent one knee and aligned his eyes with Chanton.