However, the first thing that started, after I took over the Lombardi, was far beyond people's expectations. It is a hospital that looks like it's going to cost an astronomical money.

It would be a surprise to the nobles who don't know how much Lombardi's fortune really is.

"I'm sure that's not the only reason."

Avinox, who was listening to the conversation between me and Migente Ivan, snapped.

"It may be because of their fear of the Second Prince, who will soon become Crown Prince."

Other householders were looking at him in amazement at the straightforward words, but Avinox seemed not aware of that.

"From the forgotten Prince until this day. He brought down the powerful Angenas and the Empress. No wonder they feel scared."

The Patriarch of Brown tried to stop Avinox, but I stopped the Patriarch from the sidelines.

I meant to let them talk.

"In this situation where the Emperor is not getting up from the bed, who can stand against Your Highness the Prince now? From the moment he was appointed as the Crown Prince, he will hold the unprecedented imperial power in one hand----ah."

He noticed it quickly.

Avinox's face turned red, when he belatedly noticed that other states were staring at him.

"I'm sorry. I think I've gone too far again. It's just that Eastern culture is different, I owe you an apology."

He didn't say anything wrong.

The nobles were afraid of Perez, and they are right to be scared.

Many of the families gathered here moved with Angenas.

Fortunately, we have avoided headwinds. But it will not be strange when Imperial soldiers come in.

Originally, the Emperor who came to the throne is supposed to set an example to solidify his authority.

As Yovanes was dying, it would only give Perez the Imperial power as Crown Prince.

With a consoling heart, I patted Avinox's depressed shoulder.

"Your Highness the Second Prince is coming in."

At that time, the door of the conference room opened with a loud voice of the attendant, and Perez, accompanied by Imperial Knights, walked in.

The conference room, which was noisy like a banquet hall, quickly became quiet and cramped.

It wasn't simple because of the courtesy of Perez, who would soon become the Crown Prince.

It was because the pressure that seemed to weigh heavily on their whole body, spread in the conference room like thick fog, causing people to crumble.

"Hmm."

The Patriarch of Brown coughed a little from the side.

The Patriarch of Sushou also looked at Perez.

It was because a strong sense of pressure was flowing out from there.

It was a perfect head start where hundreds of nobles who gathered in one place were captured in an instant.

Perez, who sat down, looked at the nobles with his red eyes without saying anything.

Every time that gaze touched someone, quite a few nobles were seen wince their shoulders.

Now it was my turn to step up.