CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Lyle's Pov -

"Get up now." A voice bellowed in the room, it was our dad. "But he needs to stay here for a few days." My dad shot me a look "I don't care," I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my by the neck and pushed me up by the wall. "Roll ur eyes at me again and see what happens." He dropped me on the floor. I looked at Erik and I could see fear written all over his face.

I was signalling to Erik, telling  him to stay calm and everything will be ok. "WHAT ARE U DOING STILL IN BED I TOLD U TO GET OUT!" Our dad shouted "Mr Menendez ur son needs to stay in the hospital for a few days as he has lost a lot of blood." He turned around to look at the nurse I could sense anger from him but instead he smiled "ok he shall stay." Then and my mom walked out.

It was just me and Erik, when he started to cry "what's the matter?" I asked going up to him and hugging him. "I just hate everything you know what I mean." I nodded.

Y/n's Pov-

They made me put on a stupid dress, I don't even like wearing dresses that much. Siting at my desk, thinking about random things I can't believe they are making me do this I'm 19, I wanna go see how Erik is doing maybe if I ask my mom she will say yes. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to find my mom. She turned around "oh my darling I look beautiful." She came up and hugged me "mom I need to ask u something." My mom nodded.

"Can I go check on Erik in the hospital?" I asked her "No u can't we are going in a minute." My dad chipped in I rolled my eyes "I don't even wanna marry him." I said to my self "what was that" he said coming up to me "nothing dad." I quickly ran out of the kitchen to my room. I heard a little knock on my door. I opened it and Isabelle was standing there.

"Hello u ok?" She came in and sat on my bed "why are u sad? u get to be wear a princess dress and become one." I looked at her and sat down next to her "it's because I'm 19 and I don't want to get married yet also I don't like the person I'm getting married to." She looked up at me "is Lyle gonna be there?" I don't wether he will be. "I don't know Isabelle." She hopped of my bed "don't worry he can always be my plus one." And with that she disappeared from my room.

"Y/N GET DOWN HERE NOW." My dad shouted from downstairs. I slowly made my way downstairs, soon everyone will know I'm gonna be marrying Leo a stuck up brat who needs to get his priorities straight (sorry for saying that about Leo) I had finally made it downstairs, Leo and his parents were there he smirked at me. I just made my way to the car. After what seemed like hours, we had made it to the dinner. Everyone was entering and the paparazzi where going mental when they saw us, this was being live-streamed everywhere.

Erik's Pov:

Lyle had gone to get some food that's not Hospital food, I turned on the tv when I saw two familiar people. It was Y/n and Leo, "hello u two how u doing tonight?" Leo looked at Y/n smiling at her "we are both doing great thanks for asking." I was confused did they not just break up. "So apparently there is a big announcement coming up can u tell us anything about it?" The interviewer asked "the announcement involves the two of us and it will change our lives." Leo replied and Y/n rolled her eyes.

After watching all the interviews they did it was time for the "big" announcement when Lyle came in "I got" "shhhh" I cut him off. Y/n' parents and Leo's parents came into stage. "Hello terrine thank you all for coming now it's time for the announcement I will let Leo and Y/n tell u." Leo's Dad said. Mine and Lyle's eyes were transfixed on the screen "ME AND Y/N ARE GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK."

What did he just say? Lyle got the remote and turned it off "I knew we shouldn't have trusted her." I heard him tell himself. We just sat in silence, when Joey and Isabelle came in "alright?" Joey asked Lyle looked at him "so ur sister is getting married to her ex." He nodded "pretty much." Lyle rolled his eyes "my sissy doesn't wanna get married to him tho."

I looked at them both, "pls May u leave me and Lyle alone I need to talk to him." Joey looked at me "oh yeah sure come on Isabelle." And they both walked off "what did u tell her?" Lyle said I look at him confused "did u tell her about dad?" I thought for a minute "no I just told her that I wanted to die. How about u?" I asked him "she saw my black eye and I told her about dad beating me up." He replied

"She has nothing on us so we don't need to worry." Lyle said. "Yeah but I truly think she doesn't want to marry him." He looked at me "she could've said no." He replied back "what if she was forced?" There was silence for an bit, then Lyle said "the food is getting cold." After eating the food I fell asleep.

Lyle's Pov:

Erik has fallen asleep, and I was just thinking about the situation with Y/n. I can't believe it. I'm just gonna leave her alone for a bit  cause I don't wanna talk to her.

Hi sorry it isn't much but I hope u enjoyed it bye 💜