CHAPTER THREE- THE PLAYPARK/MALL/HOME

Author's note- if ur wondering why Leo is at the top, u will understand at the end and Leo isn't famous in this. Sorry this took so long to come.

Y/n's pov-

We got to the play park and played for a bit until it was time to go home. "Isabelle it's time to go home." Isabelle came running over with a little boy "sissy this is Kane and we are gonna get married." She said pointing to a little blonde haired boy with bright blue eyes, another boy around my age came over to us. "Hi I'm Leonardo." He smiled at me. I was locked in a trans.

"Umm hi I'm y/n." I said smiling back. "Do u wanna go to the boba place. They do ice cream so these can have some?" I should really get going well maybe I could be a lil late. "Sure why not." We all walked to the mall. I saw a group of boys that looked familiar. Wait it's Joey, Erik, Casey, Lyle and Ed.

They were getting ice cream as we walked closer and closer I got more anxious I think Leo saw it "hay it's alright they ain't gonna do nothing I'm here." Isabelle saw they boys "sis it's Joey." She shouted causing them to all look this way. "Hi Isabelle. What are u doing here?" Joey asked moving his eyes from me to Leo. " oh we went to the play park and we meet Leo and Kane so we decided to bring the kids here." I said earning a nod from Joey.

"Joey this is Kane and we are going to get married." Isabelle said happily, Lyle and Erik snickered. "Are u seriously laughing at a three year old?" I said to both of them "sorry y/n." Erik said looking down, I rolled my eyes "u shouldn't be saying sorry for laughing to me but to this princesse. "Sorry Isabelle." Erik said slightly smiling at her. "Yeah whatever." Lyle said rolling his eyes ~ lyle's thoughts I wanted to say I'm sorry but I can't break the act that everything is ok. I want to say sorry to this little girl and to the girl who only wanted to be friends with me and Erik~ end of Lyles thoughts

My phone vibrated in my pocket. "Leo can me and U meet up without these two another time I just really need to go." Leo looked at me and nodded "yeah sure." I picked Isabelle up and said goodbye. Someone was following us "hi y/n umm I just wanted to say sorry." The voice said. I turned around and saw Lyle. "Umm ok Isabelle do u forgive him?" She nodded. "I am sorry that I laughed at her but I'm sorry for what me and Erik did to u." I rolled my eyes "listen I'm sure u didn't mean it but I still have scars and  I'm not really ready to forgive you guys yet but I will speak to u like ur a friend."

Lyle smiled at me "well Umm I guess I will see u tonight." He said "Umm yeah see u tonight.bye Lyle." He waved at Isabelle. "Bye Isabelle." She waved back "bye Lyle." She replied smiling. "Are u friends with him as he is cute and if not I will happily take him." I laughed at what she said "yes I am willing to be friends with him but I don't know if he's single." She looked down "who cares he is a total babe." I strapped her in and we made our way home.

As we got home, my dad called us from his office "Y/N AND ISABELLE COME HERE." We jumped a little as it echoed really loudly. Me and Isabelle made our way to dad's office. "How come u weren't at the menendez house?" I looked at him in shock, how did he know. "Because Lyle was rude." He looked at me "ok so where did u go?" My dad asked "I took Isabelle to the play park-" Isabelle interrupted me "I met a boy called Kane and we are gonna get married." Our dad chuckled "first me and ur mom need to meet him." She nodded "then we went to the boba store." I finished "ok. So the menendezs are set to come early, u may be late as u are practicing the piano (or whatever u like 😁) ." I nodded "oh and also I'm am willing to talk to the boys." My dad smiled "see i knew u would." I smiled and went up to my room.

A little about my room, I have a king sized bed,Led lights,tv,vines and an on-sweet. I think my room is directly across from Erik's  but I'm not sure. Oh yeah and there is a ladder so my friends can get in and out sometimes with my parents not knowing they are there. I heard Little Rocks being thrown at my window people do this to know if I'm home. If that makes sense.

I looked down and saw Joey, you know the brother that is always around the menendez house, "what do u want?" I shouted at him "is Isabelle ok?" He asked. I saw Erik and Lyle coming I scoffed "u would know if u cared and spent a little time with us. I don't have time to speak to a chimpanzee looking boy so bye." And with that I closed my window. Knock knock. I opened my door to see a note on the floor. 'Ur probably intrigued so if u want to know more follow the petals on the floor.' I saw the petals and followed them down to the front door and saw another note "I wonder who help the special boy to do this." My dad said smiling at me.

'U have made it to the second note. You probably don't remember me but I'm Leo remember. I found out where u live,wait that sounds creepy, I'm not a creep I promise I just asked the boys where u lived. Anyway I just wanted to ask u something. So turn around." I turned around seeing my mom and dad holding two signs saying will u go to the boba place with me?

Leo came out from the bush "soooooo will u come with me as a date?" He asked with hope gleaming off his face. "What about the dinner?" I asked turning around to my dad "u can miss it for tonight." He said with a smile on his face. "Of course I will go to the boba place with u." I ran up to him and hugged him. Leo spun me around "go get ready." Leo said "why" I looked down at my watch and it was 7:00pm "omg I'm going." Leo shouted at me so I stopped "MEET ME BY UR GATE AT SEVEN THIRTY." I heard gate and Seven thirty, so I rushed off. Little did I know someone was watching full of jealousy.