CHAPTER ELEVEN- TRYING TO HELP

Y/n's Pov:

Erik and Lyle have ran away and I'm worried they have nowhere to go. I went on a morning walk cuz I felt like it when I saw someone familiar. "LYLE!" I shouted and the person turned to me. "Y/n." We both hugged each other. "Why are u here?" He looked down "Erik said he didn't want to do it so I turned the car around and we came back." I could see that he was trying to hide his face.

"Lyle show me ur face." I put my hand on his cheek but he pushed it away. "Lyle I won't ask again show me ur face." He kept looking at the floor "pls I wanna help. "Get it in ur head no one can help us." Lyle said this time looking at me. I saw he had a black eye and his lip was cut. "Lyle" I whispered "who did this to u." He sat down on the grass and so did I. "Promise u won't tell anyone." I stuck my pink out and he took it.

"Yesterday when we arrived back, my father knew that we had ran away so he told Erik to go upstairs and I went with him to his office where he beat me up." I put my arms around him. "Lyle u don't deserve this and neither does Erik. U need to tell someone about ur father beating u up. What did he do to Erik?" He stiffened "Umm I, I don't know." I took his hand "well I'm here for u if u need to talk and tell Erik that."

Lyle went to go meet with Jamie and just as I was about to leave, I felt two arms wrap around me. "Get off." I pushed the person to the floor but then I saw it was Erik. "Omg I'm sorry" I saw that he was crying. "Erik what's the matter?" He looked at me "I can't do it anymore, I just wanna die." I took him in my arms "don't say that, ur strong." He hugged me back and started to cry even more.

"Let's go back to my place" I took hold of his hand and we walked back to my house. Joey was out with his other friend and Isabelle went on a play date with Kane, Ik weird as me and Leo just broke up. I unlocked the door. "Go to my bedroom, I'll be up in a minute." He nodded and went up to my room. I went to go get a drink of water for him.

As I walked closer to my room I heard him whimper. I walked inside and went up to him. "Erik shhhhh it's ok I'm here for u." I put and arm around him and he hugged me back "can I stay with u for a bit?" He asked quietly "of course u can." We stayed hugging for a few minutes then Erik parted away. "Thanks for the cuddles." He smiled weakly "it's alright, it's what's friends are for." I returned the smile.

"So what do u want to do?" Erik looked a bit unsure "umm I, I don't know." I thought for a few minutes "let's go on a walk together." I got up and took him by the hand "yeah but where are we going to go?" I turned to look at him "wherever the wind takes us my friend." He laughed "that was the cringest thing u have ever said." I was still facing him and stuck my tongue out at him.

Me and Erik walked out the door still holding hands. Joey was walking back with Isabelle. "Hello oh are u two?" He looked down at mine and Erik's hands being intertwined. We quickly moved our hands. "No." Erik laughed awkwardly "Yeha we are not together I'm still with Tracey." I sort of rolled my eyes as he said that. "Well whatever floats ur boat." Then him and Isabelle walked off.

"What's it with u and ur family having weird mottos?" I looked at him with a shocked face "they are absolutely not weird." "Yeah sure." He replied sarcastically. We continued to walked which seemed for hours. "Here we are." I said "Where exactly are we?" Erik said looking around "it's a place where we can hang out just me and u. We can decorate it and make it feel like ours." A small smile appeared in the corner of his mouth.

We both sat down on this sofa. "Wanna talk about earlier?" I suggested "um I don't I need to speak to Lyle first." There's something going on. "Why can't u just tell me, it's not like I'm going to go around telling people." He looked at me showing no emotion "u wouldn't get it." I rolled my eyes "well obviously because neither of u are telling me." He stood up "get it into ur thick brain that no one can help us so quit trying." Then he stormed out.

"ARGH!" I shouted and followed after him, "Erik hold on." He continued to walk away from me "please I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." He turned to me making me stop. "Just leave me alone." He walked and I didn't follow. "Well looks like u and mister lover boy aren't doing so well." I know that voice I turned around and saw Leo.

Hi, I'm updating the stories a bit more now as it's the summer holidays. 💚