CHAPTER ONE- HOME

Y/n's Pov ~

It was six am yes I know that is super early but I have to practice netball at Six thirty but luckily we have a court at the back of our house so a few of my friends who are also on the netball team come a practice and the coach comes so I don't even need to rush. I open my curtains and my doors, btw I have a balcony, to a beautiful smell of the fresh air hitting me. The boy from next door, there are two of them and I don't know whose who, opened his curtains as well and looked at me. He smiled and I just rolled my eyes closing my curtains again.

"Y/N!" My dad shouted. "YES?!?" I shouted back "COME DOWN HERE PLEASE" I finished doing my hair and doing my laces. After five minutes I went down stairs. "Dad u called?" He looked up from his news paper "ah yes I did. Our neighbours are coming round for dinner, so straight after ur piano lesson I expect you to be ready to greet them." My dad was kind not like most fathers in Beverly Hills. Sometime he could get angry but he never hit anyone.

"Which neighbours Ed or Mr and Mrs Menendez?" My little sister came in "morning dada" smiled my little sister. "Morning Princess and Y/n the Menendez family are coming." Great I thought to myself "dad you know I don't get on with the boys" my dad stood up and my sister bolted out of the kitchen.

"Well then u will just have to go make friends with them NOW." He shouted at me "oh and ur brother is over there practicing tennis with the boys." My sister came back in with our mom "Daddy can I go with Y/n as well?" My dad knelt so he was at her height. "I don't see why not." My mom looked confused "where are u going darling?" I looked at her "I have to go to the menendez house hold." My mom stood in front of my sister "I don't think Isabelle should go." My mom said

"Why not?" My dad looked at her dead in the eye. "I have a wired feeling about José." I could tell my mom was worried and my dad was getting angry. "Hey mom don't worry I'm going to be there and so is Joey and I won't let her leave my side." My dad smiled at me and my mom sighed a sigh of relief. "Ok she can go but don't u have netball practice."
"She's missing it today." My dad interjected

"Ok u munchkin go put ur shoes on." I told my sister she ran to get her shoes. Knock Knock. "Y/N ANSWER THE DOOR PLEASE!" My dad shouted from his office. I opened it to reveal and tall blonde boy, who goes by the name Ed, he is my best friend. "Hi are u ready to go to the sports centre?" Oh "I'm sorry Ed I have to go to the menendez house. So I can make friends with their sons."

Btw we have small jokes because I'm the smallest in our friend group. Isabelle came to the door "I'm ready to go." She waved at Ed and he waved back. "I can walk with u guys I might stay for a bit." We walked with us for about five minutes until we got there. "Ready both of u?" Ed asked with a smile on his face. "I don't think I will ever be ready and Isabelle stay by my side unless u want to go home." I said sternly. "Yes sister." And then Ed knocked the door.

Authors note -

Ayyyy first chapter of this story. I may post chapter two later today but yeah hope u enjoyed it 😊