CHAPTER FIVE- ALL NIGHTER

3rd person-

It was getting closer to 11pm so Y/n took Erik to the guest room. "My room is next door obviously and Joey's is two doors down. The bathroom is in the middle but I'm pretty sure u know that" Erik just smiled at the girl. "Thanks Y/n." The girl just smiled at him and walked off. Erik spent five minutes putting his stuff away when Lyle came into the room. "Has she forgiven u yet?" I nodded my head "yeah she has." Lyle smirked "all we need now is for u to come to ur senses." Erik looked back at him "about what?" "U clearly like her and u were jealous when she sat next to me as we were playing mario kart." Maybe Lyle was correct? Maybe Lyle wasn't correct? "I don't have a crush on Y/n ok?" Erik snapped. "Oh ok" and Lyle walked out.

Lyle,Joey,Y/n and Erik were all downstairs watching tv. "I'm bored." Y/n said while dropping to the floor "Erik can keep u company." The girl saw that Lyle smirked "why don't we make cookies." Lyle shot his head around "IM COMING TO HELP!" Lyle shouted. They all laughed at him and followed him into the kitchen. "Right first get ur aprons then wash ur hands." The boys went to get their aprons and wash their hands while Y/n was getting the cookie mixture out.

"Right Y/n u need to go wash ur hands." Erik said "I'm the boss. Y'all are doing the baking." The three boys looked at her "well ur not getting any then." Joey said "I will go get dad to punch u." Joey laughed and so did Y/n, but the brothers didn't. What Joey and Y/n don't know is that Erik and Lyle are getting abused in their family home and this was one chance to get away from it all. "Boys why ain't u laughing?" Joey asked "I'm going to the guest room." Lyle said without emotion. "Same" Erik said with the same expression.

"What have we done wrong?" Joey asked "idk maybe something has happened between them and their father?" I shrugged. After a couple of minutes i decided to go and see if the boys were alright. I knocked on the guest room's door. "It's open." I heard Lyle say. "Hi are u guys alright?" Lyle shot me a look of disgust but didn't say anything to me "hello did u hear me?" I asked again "listen I'm sorry if I said something wrong, I take it back I don't want to hurt u guys and I just want to become friends."

Erik smiled and me and so did Lyle after a couple of minutes. "Do u guys want to tell bc it's fine if not" Lyle replied "sorry we don't really want to speak about it rn." I nodded and gave him a hug. "I'm always here for u guys." And I got up to give Erik a hug.

It was now half past midnight, I couldn't get to sleep I'm pretty sure that Lyle and Joey were still up and Erik was probably asleep. I was getting a bit hungry so I snuck downstairs and got some food and I was walking back upstairs I saw that my door was open which was weird bc I closed it. As I approached it, I heard rummaging through the drawers under my tv. "What are u doing?" The boy got startled "ERIK!" I whisper shouted at him "hello, where do u keep ur movies man?" Erik asked me. "I'll show u." We walked up to my desk and there were movies on the shelf about it.

"I didn't even think to check there." He said causing me to chuckle a bit. "Why do u need then?" "I wanted to umm watch a movie with u if that's alright?" Erik asked scratching the back of his neck. "Ofc. I have snacks anyway." He smiled at me "ok so what movie do u want?" I thought for a minute "(your favourite movie) pls can we watch it." "Ok fine." We got set up and got the snacks ready I put my lights in a low dim and we both climbed onto my bed "can I be on ur bed or not?" Erik asked "of course where else are u gonna go?"

Erik turned on the movie and we watched about five minutes of until he got a text from someone. He seemed a little scared, Lyle then rushed through the door. "Bro we need to go now." Lyle exclaimed. "Sorry Y/n I promise we will have a movie night." And with that they were both gone. If I'm being honest I was a little said that I wasn't gonna have a movie night with Erik. I switched off the movie and decided to watch a bit of Netflix.

Author's note-
Sorry if this chapter didn't make that much sense this story will probably be updated a bit more than the others but I will still update the others. ✨