CHAPTER NINE- GOING HOME

Y/n's Pov:

While Lyle was still throwing Leo's clothes out the window I opened the other and picked up the suitcase, "Lyle?" I asked him "yeah." "Can u check if anyone is coming?" He nodded and looked out the window. "No one is coming" I threw his suitcase out the window, me and Lyle just laughed.

We saw Leo run out "U TWO STUPID IDIOTS." He shouted at us "AT LEAST WE ARENT RATS LIKE U." I shouted back. "We should pack." Lyle said "yeah I don't want to go back to reality." I said gloomily. "Yeah same." Lyle seemed a little more upset "you know u can tell me about things that are happening at home." I smiled at him.

"Its just that my father is being hard on both me and Erik. Its just too much. But like don't worry I have it under control." He smiled but I knew he was faking "I'm going to help u and Erik." He back away "u can't no one can help us." What does he mean? "Why not?" Lyle was walking to the door "just forget about this conversation ok?" I nodded my head.

I saw that Erik was going to walk by any minute so I grabbed his arm and pulled him into my room, "woah." He said and turned to face me "yeah?" He asked "are you and Lyle alright at home?" Erik looked scared "yeah why? What has he said?" Erik replied in a panic "nothing I just wanted to check if everything was alright." I smiled at him but he was already out the door by then.

It was now 11am and everyone was putting their stuff into the cars they came to the beach in. Me, Mackie, Avery and Hermione shared a group hug. "Text the gc yeah?" I told them "yes mom" they all said in unison "well that was creepy." Joey said from behind me "shut up." I laughed. I said goodbye to Casey and got in the car again I was in the back in between Erik and Lyle, ed in the passenger seat and Joey driving.

At first it was a bit awkward between me and the boys, "look I feel like I may have over stepped the barrier and I'm sorry I'm not trying to force u to tell me anything. I just wanna help." I said to both of them. "It's fine I get it." Lyle said smiling. Erik just nodded his head. After a good 20 minutes we had arrived back to Beverly Hills. "Great back to reality." Ed said.

I looked around and saw that José's car was parked in my parents driveway. "Why is his car there?" Joey asked "ah yes cause we all know the answer to that." I replied earning  a glare from Joey and a laugh from the boys. Joey parked the car and Went to unlock the front door. "Yo I need to go." Ed said I went and hugged him "bye text me later yeah." He nodded then went home.

"DAD" Joey shouted no reply "MOM" no reply then Kitty came through with Isabelle in her arms, I got so scared my heart was beating faster. "Where's mom and Dad?" I asked concerned "they had to leave for family purposes." Kitty replied. José appears "right now these two are here let's get home." He said and walked out. "Call us if u need anything" kitty said and walked out. Yeah I won't be calling her anytime soon.

"Please take care you two." I said to Erik and Lyle. I have Lyle a hug first and then Erik but when I hugged Erik it seemed to last a little longer. "Hey I didn't get a hug that long." "Sorry" Lyle laughed and so did I "text me when ur home." "Of course of course" Lyle replied. Erik smiled at me and walked back home then Lyle followed him.

Joey closed the door, "Y/n do you think something is going on with them?" I nodded my head "when we were packing I was speaking to Lyle saying that I could help him if anything was going on at home and he said that I couldn't help them and that no one could." Joey looked concerned. "Let's keep an eye on them." I nodded and went to find Isabelle.

"Isabelle where are you?" I called for her. "Y/n pls don't leave me again." I opened my arms and picked her up "I won't leave u and next time I will take u with me." "Where's JJ?" And just like that Joey walked through. "Here I am." He smiled and hugged us both. "Will u hang out with us more?" She looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "Of course I will, I'm sorry I wasn't there for u when u needed me but now I would do anything for u both." Isabelle wrapped her small arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the nose.

Then when she finally let go, me and Joey shared a hug. "Well what shall we have for lunch?" Joey's and Isabelle looked at each other then shouted "MACCIES" I rolled my eyes and laughed "ok go get ready." As I was waiting for them to both get ready I got a text from and unknown person.

Unknown

Hi Y/n, Lyle wanted me
To text u to tell u we are
Home.

Y/n💘
Hi Erik, I'm glad ur home pleas
Be careful.

Erik 💗
What are u both doing now?

Y/n💘
We are going to get lunch
At maccies want anything? 

Erik 💗
No thanks. Also we need
To plan when we have our
Movie night.

Y/n💘
Yesssss. Text me later and
We can discuss it.

Erik💗
Ok, have fun eating
Maccies x

Y/n💘
Thanks Erik, be careful
At home x

As I put my phone away Joey came back and saw I was smiling to myself. "Why u smiling? U got a text from a boyyyyy?" He teased "what no!" I fired back "sissy has a crush on the boy next door." Isabelle chimed  in "which one?" Joey asked "not the big brother he's mine, the little brother." Joey smirked "y/n has a crush on Erik." Isabelle nodded "how do you know this?" I asked her "because I know u do and plus u wrote it in ur diary."

I looked down in embarrassment, "that was from a long time ago things have changed." I was now red as a tomato. "Yeah sure did." "Do u want maccies?" They both nodded their heads "let's get to the car then." We all went and piled into my car and drove off to maccies.

Hi another update 💜. Chapter ten will be out tomorrow I think but I'm not to sure anyway I love y'all and thanks for reading this story❤️