CHAPTER TWO- TALKING TO THE MENENDEZS (EDS POV)

By the way if u don't know who Ed is he is a close friend of the boys but I think he was closer with Lyle and way that's who he is if u didn't know 😊. Also this part will be short.

Ed's pov
After Y/n walked off I went back to the menendez house. "Ay ur back bro!" Lyle said bringing me into a hug. "Erik,Casey and Joey are in the back yard." I nodded my head. "Lyle can I ask you a question?" I asked him as I stopped at the patio door. "Yeah what's up?" He said taking a drink of water. "Why do you hate Y/n so much and not Joey?" He chocked on his water when I finished.

"Listen we haven't always hated her. When they first moved we were all best friends but we got closer to Joey and Y/n was always with us and it's was quite boring when she was with as we couldn't do anything so one night we umm- we umm did something." He said really fast. I just stood there in shock. "What did u do?" Lyle started to walk out the patio door. "It doesn't matter." He was out the door "well it kind of does because she's my best friend." I said under my breath and walked out.

Author's note-

I may update this story again later but for now there's just a double update. 💜