CHAPTER THIRTEEN - SCARED

Lyle's Pov:

A few days have pasted now, dad keeps getting worse mom isn't doing anything about it she's becoming suicidal, Erik is scared as he thinks they are gonna kill us. And I'm just here trying to make sure they don't do anything to Erik. Y/n has been around a few times but other then that if she wants to meet up then I either go to her house or we meet up somewhere, I'm not having her near my dad.

I don't think Erik has spoken to Y/n, since I don't even know when. Knock Knock. "Come in." I said. Tracey walked in. "Oh I think ur in the" she cut me off "ur brother is pathetic I don't even like him, I want u so break off ur marriage and be with me." I- hold on what did she just say. "Right listen if u think about leading my brother on I suggest breaking up with then he can get with someone else. But don't u dare call him pathetic and don't think that I'm gonna break my marriage of for u, I don't even know u other than ur Erik's 'girlfriend'" she rolled her eyes and walked out.

A few minutes went by, and someone stormed into my room "I didn't know we were expecting a tornado to come today." I said turning around and being faced by Erik. "Woah what happened?" I asked him "u made Tracey break up with me." He had tears down his cheeks and looked beyond angry "DIDNT U?" I looked at him "listen I may have had some input but" he cut me off "LISTEN SHE IS THE ONLY GIRL THATS THERE FOR ME, WHO ELSE HAVE I GOT?" He shouted at me

"Woah calm down." "DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN UR GETTING MARRIED AND IM GONNA BE SINGLE CUZ NO OTHER GIRL GETS ME." I can't believe he is saying this, he has Y/n. " OH YEAH U DONT HAVE ANOTHER GIRL THATS BEEN THERE FOR U?" He looked at me "NAME ME A GIRL THATS BEEN THERE FOR ME."

I walked out my room with Erik following me, "WHERE ARE U GOING IM NOT FINISHED?" I continued to walk then Erik finally caught on to where I was going. "No lyle why are we going here?" I turned to him "because u said there was no other girl that was there for/ is there for u, some I'm proving u wrong." I continue to walk to their front door.

Erik's Pov:

Why is he doing this? I haven't seen her since I shouted at her. I'm not ready, Lyle knocked on the door. Joey answered, they were both speaking and he walked in he turned to me and told me to come but I was just frozen in the spot I was in. Someone patted me on the back and I flinched "oh mate I'm sorry." It was Casey. "What are u doing here?" I asked. "Oh Y/n invited us over, she said she tried to invite u but u weren't answering and then when she told Lyle to ask u, u always said no."

"Wait so is Lyle invited?" Casey nodded his head and walked to the door. "U coming Erik?" I shook my head no and made my way home. I unlocked the door and stepped in, it was eerily quiet. Looking through the house, I found no one. Where's my mom and dad? I jumped as a knock on the door slipped me out of my thoughts.

As I opened it I saw... wait hold on what's he doing here? "Care for a chat Menendez?" I stared in disbelief. "What do u want?" I spit back. "For u to stay away from Y/n, she's mine so get that into ur thick brain." That sounds familiar "that sounds familiar huh?" Can he read minds? "I heard u say that to Y/n, why would u say that to someone if u truly cared about them. So that proves u don't really like her." I had enough I went to punch him but he got there before me knocking the wind out of me. "Next time don't think about having a crush on the girl I like."

(This next part might trigger some people a bit if so just skip this part)

I closed the door with all the power I had left and just cried with my back against the door. Struggling to breath I got up and went to my bedroom, I thought about ending it all. I got a knife and started to put it near my skin. My sobs could probably be heard from outside the house. If I did this I could be free from all the abuse and never have to deal with keeping it a secret. But then there's Lyle, I would be leaving my brother behind. I started to cut, this pain was quite relieving as it all washed away.

The door downstairs was being unlocked, i was still cutting tho. When I heard people coming up the stairs I put everything away quickly and got up. Lyle and Y/n rushed into the room "omg Erik are u alright?" Y/n asked I tried to answer be I couldn't. "Erik what's the matter?" Lyle asked this time. I couldn't answer him, I started to get a bit dizzy then there was just blackness surrounding me.

(This is the end of that sorry if I triggered any of u. I love every single one of u that reads this 💜)

Y/n's Pov:

Erik just fainted in front of us, "call 911 Lyle." He rushed downstairs as his phone was at my house. "Erik can u hear me?" I was hoping for a signal but I got nothing. "Lyle has just gone to call 911, it's alright U'll be alright I know u will." Lyle came back up. "What did he do?" I shrugged. Lyle looked under the bed and saw something. He lifted up a knife. "Oh." I whispered, as we waited for the ambulance I was stroking Erik's forehead saying everything will be ok and sometimes messing with his hair.

"I've had enough of this, I'm taking him to the hospital come on." Lyle said picking his brother up. I followed behind. I knew I should have confessed my feelings when I felt them because now he maybe gone. We arrived at the hospital, lucky it was about midnight so we were hoping there was no paparazzi. "CAN I HAVE HELP PLEASE?" Lyle shouted doctors and nurses surrounded us. They took Erik away to examine him.

"I think he was Yk." Lyle said with tears appearing in his eyes. I sat down next to him and put my arms around him. "Why would be tho?" I asked Lyle tensed up a bit "life is hard at the moment." Me and Lyle had been siting in the waiting room for about twenty minutes "mr menendez and miss y/l?" A doctor called out, we both shot up and walked to the doctor. "Erik has lost a lot of blood and will have to stay here for a few days but it's thanks to u two that he didn't die." I was crying at this point, he's not dead me and Lyle looked at each other "when can we see him?" Lyle asked "come back in about four hours then u can see him." The doctor smiled at us. Me and Lyle went home "I can't believe it." I said "ikr I can bare the thought of losing my brother." Me and Lyle hugged them parted ways, I freshened up and got a little sleep.

There will be another update tomorrow I think. But anyway hope u enjoyed this Chapter and thanks for reading it 💜