CHAPTER TWO- TALKING TO THE MENENDEZS

Y/n's Pov ~

A boy with brown hair, brown eyes and about 6'1 opened the door. "Ed hey. Oh it's u" he said the last bit looking at me. I rolled my eyes "Can we come in?" Ed asked and he stepped out of the way and we walked in. "Go outside to the court Erik, Casey and Joey are out there." We all walked outside to the court and Erik and Joey stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"What are u two doing here?" Joey asked. "Oh dad wanted us to be friends with the boys before dinner tonight." I replied "oh I didn't know there was gonna be a dinner." Joey said. I rolled my eyes. The brown haired boy that opened the door came to us, I'm guessing he is Lyle.

"Hi I'm Isabelle." She said smiling and waving, Lyle got down to her height "listen kid I don't care what ur name is. Get out of the house." I picked Isabelle up and walked off out the door. I heard someone call my name. "Y/n wait up." Ed said catching up "I know u don't want to but u have to." He said "I can't they just do something to make me blow up and I can't be in the same room as them."

Ed asked "what are u gonna do then?" Think Y/n Think. Then a light bulb went of in my head. "Isabelle do u want to an indoor play park?" Her face lit up with excitement "yes yes yes" I booked a time for us to go.

"Ed I will text u later have fun with The menendezs." I said walking off "BYE U TWO." He shouted. I got back to the house to get my car. "Isabelle u need to be quiet because dads office is right there." I said putting my finger to my lips. I am close with both my siblings but I'm closer to Isabelle ever since we moved here, well probably because she was born here. I put her in her car seat and drove off to the play park.

Authors note-

Hi! Sorry I haven't been updating lots it's just school work and stuff. But I hope y'all have a good day/morning/night