Desire And Nightmare

//    As we know from the previous chapter, it's all about the battle between Nayeon and her friends against Demon King and his troops used Yoo Jeongyeon's body. Then, right before Nayeon and her companions defeated, came the backup plan recover where the troops under Tzuyu's command.

So, now it's going to be about Jeongyeon state which was his own soul since Demon King took over his body due to his weakness state once he got punished hard in the prison. It's happen from the moment his body already got took over.   //

Jeongie woke up due to the light bright sunlight that enlighted his handsome face. Once he woke up, he was sat on the green field with varieties types of blossom flower surround him. He looked around him puzzled felt emptiness and something doesn't right but he can't remembered what happened to him before that lead him to here. He heard sound of bird chirping and the warm air flow calmly touched his skin. It seems that it was summer day. He tried to remember back his memories but it disturbed as someone called for his name. The voice of sweet and cute that became his favourite voice of his ear and heart.

" Yoo Jeongyeonieee!! " called Nayeon loudly while ran toward him with huge smiled that represend of how much she loved him. Jeongie stood up and stunned as Nayeon jumped over him and hugged him tightly. He missed her embrace, warmness and sweet scent so much then he hugged her back by pulled her waist closer. The felt of butterflies in his stomach came again and the beat of his heart became loud and drummed. It's the feelings that he doesn't felt for a long time ago.

" I missed you "said Nayeon while sunk in Jeongie's right shoulder. Then, the sentences that made his heart fluttered and him weak cause him to escape his tear without his realization. " I missed you too.. a lot.." said Jeongie as he tight their embrace with all his feelings. After a few minutes enjoyed each other embrace, they released their hug but their hands still at the same place while looked at each other eyes.

Nayeon chuckled as she saw the tears at both of Jeongie's cheeks. " Yah, jagiya. Why are you so emotional? I'm just kidding. It's not like you leave me for a long time. It's just you want to get fresh air for a while. " said Nayeon smiled while wiped his tears with her thumbs then wrapped again his neck.

" Even you lost from my sight even in miliseconds, I will always missing you because you are the reasons my heart beating for." said Jeongie smiled at Nayeon. She smiled and hit his chest lightly tried to avoid him from saw her red blushed face with soft giggled.

" Why you being so sweet talker In this early morning? Stop it. I hate it. It make me heart fluttering badly. " said Nayeon shyly while took both his hand and intertwined it. " Let's go to our home. I'm going to make you breakfast since it's our first day." said Nayeon then pulled Jeongie with her to their home.

" First day of what? " asked Jeongie confusedly while showed his faint smile. " We as husband and wife, duh. Wait... Seriously Jeong. The biggest event that happened in our life just already happened yesterday and you forgot it in one day? Did you perhaps just consider our marriage just the simple things? " said Nayeon with teary eyes looked at him disappointed.

" No, no, no, no. I'm really sorry my love. I doesn't even mean that. Our marriage is the wonderful and blissful things that I never had before and I never regret of marrying you. It's just there's something that keep bother my mind." said Jeongie while hugged Nayeon lovely and kissed her forehead.

Nayeon looked at him with love after broke their hug and pulled his husband hand again. " Let's go, my Jeongie " said Nayeon cheerfully.

Jeongie felt weird and sensed there's something wrong here. He stopped his tracks. It made Nayeon looked at him puzzled and confused. " Wae (Why)?" asked Nayeon.